Go get yourself... (hwatta letter)

Pasay, Philippines
This is a letter form an Arab student to his dad, Ahmed: "Dear dad, Berlin is wonderful, people in NYC and I really like it here. But mom, I'm a but ashamed to arrive at my college school with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all of my teachers and fellow students travel by train. Your son, Nasser." Then two weeks later; this is the reply of his dad: "My dear loving son, $20M has just being transfer to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go get yourself a train, too." WTF= Well, That's Fantastic! ^_^-)
@meozard22 (872)
I wish my dad was that wealthful too ahahahaha
Who doesn't? Haha. If my dad had THAT much money... Yeah, I probably would've bought a train. =P
@akobuday (124)
Funny! Good son, good father!
• Calgary, Alberta
If my parents where on like that. when I was like a highschool student during the early 2000's my allowance is 50 pesos a day. :( My parents have like lots of money but they where so thrifty. How I wish the ones in your joke are my parents. It would be pleasure to be able to afford having my own train but I prefer a helicopter though. Thats the most awesome form of transport.
Wow, that's a nice hwatta letter. It's a case of a miscommunication, that is humorous. Hmm, i wonder how the student felt?