I want a full rug on my bathroom floor.

I don't know if you ever saw those full rugs you put on the bathroom floor and you cut it to fit around the toilet and edge of the tub. I can't find them anywhere. I know if I go to a carpet place it will be expensive. Plus this bag was just right for the full bathroom floor. I have not seen them in over ten years from when i was a child. My floor has these white tiles and they are so cold to the touch. The small rug is not working for me. do you have a name for this so I can search online.. thanks very much.. I am thinking about making some decorating changes to my home.
I have a small (not too small) rug to get out of the shower. But I wouldn´t like a big rud in the bathroom. It would be impossiblr to clean it as I like it and I´m afraid of mold. Tiles are the best to keep clean. And if you want something cozier, You can do as the have at hotels: a thick towel that you can wash all you want.
The carpet can be hung on a gate and washed down and hung to dry.
Probably I would have been able to do that many years ago. As it is, I need a very clean house because of my chemo and I could not hung a carpet as I have a catheter and cannot hold much weight.
You cn buy carpet tiles to put down over your floor. It will look great and not be too expensive. Aside from that you can buy a carpet piece that is about 6 feet or longer at Walmart. You can maybe make it fit.
I never heard of anything about either of these. I will go to walmart and look about the rug. Thansk so much..
@inertia4 (26913)
Try going to Walmart or Walamrt.com. They have them there. I already looked. They range from 17 dollars to 40 dollars. It's a set, the one that goes around the bowl, the floor rug and the toilet seat cover. I hope this helps you.
I want one rug to cover the entire floor. Thanks for the help..
@inertia4 (26913)
Oh, okay. I though you were looking for the sets. I am sure if you go to maybe Lowe's or Home Depot you might find something.
I have seen them various places but I dont remember where. I uesd to have one that was pink many years ago but really having carpet in a bathroom just isnt that sanitary. It holds in the moisture and breads bacteria. Especially around a toilet where men tend to sprinkle when they tinkle lol. My mother actually has a full carpet in both her bathrooms. To me its the stupidest idea ever for her to have put wall to wall carpeting in a bathroom.
I think if my man was nasty like that I would not want it either. but,he is very clean and does not sprinkle.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
I have it on my bathroom, my best friend gave it to me. It's from her sister that she bought from the US. She don't like the color of pink and she preferred to give it me since It's my favorite color. It is nice in my bathroom so neat and clean.
I think that what you are talking about is an installed type of carpet and I don't know that there is a specific name for them because the size that you will need will depend on the size of your bathroom and there really isn't a standard size for bathrooms. With that said, if you knew the size of your bathroom you might be able to find a remnant carpet that you could cut out to fit into your bathroom.
I've never heard of one like that. I think that would be a great idea. I too hate cold tiles. Though I hate the kids dumping water out of the tub onto the floor and rugs which for me makes them useless and I'm better off using an old over sized towl.
I found Madison wall to wall. I looked online and here is what I found: http://www.bedbathstore.com/watowabacaby.html
I have that in my bathroom floor but it is a customized rug that is included when we had our unit renovated a year ago. It is also no longer available here in our country as far as I know so we have it customized instead.