Is blogging an easy way to make money online?

@Amit1975 (204)
Hi, I am not a blogger who can create post easily.I find it difficult to make money blogging.Could you please tell me whether blogging is an easy way to earn money online?Please advise me on this.I will greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.
@lakantar (1575)
• Greece
I have to say that it doesn't seem that easy. Considering that there are millions out there it needs the right topic and posts so you can get people to follow you so you can earn from it.
@Amit1975 (204)
Hi, Yes,its not an easy task.For me,it is extremely difficult to create a blog which will help me earn some money.Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
@lakantar (1575)
• Greece
well I don't think those bloggers thought they'll use it that way either, if the blog would be successful then you'll be able to earn from there too :)
@DoctorDidi (7030)
I think blogging is not an easy way to make money online unless you have a good number of visitors to your blog.
@Amit1975 (204)
Yes,its true;traffic is required to make blogging a success.
And it is quite obvious that to increase traffic to one's blog is very difficult.
@wmingzhen (104)
Hi,Amit1975: It isn't easy for earning money that you build a your own blog.I have my own blog,but i don't earn more money.Although blogging isn't an easy way to make money online,you want to earn money online and you have a your own blog site,that is better. To your success.
@Amit1975 (204)
Yes,its absolutely true.I agree with you.
@utopia96 (641)
make money with create ablog is not easy,you must hard work and you must have agood skill on writing.
@Amit1975 (204)
Hi, Yeah,I fully agree with you.Its hard to blog.
not that easy. but if you have the experience and blogging makes you happy then it would be. just have fun blogging, blog your travels, foods, your life, and take time to blog.
@Amit1975 (204)
Thanks for your valuable suggestion.I will look forward when I will try to create my blog.
@varier (5699)
I don't think so.. And I think people shouldn't consider to make big money from blog unless they are passionate enough to maintain blog. Are you? I always believe that it's impossible to earn good money from blogging without passion. Because you need to frequently create posts, maintain communications with your reader, and be passionate while writing so people can enjoy your writing..
Hi, As what other mylotters said it does need hard work to earn a good amount here on mylot. But mylot is very fun and very informative place to stay with. I joined mylot for years and reach the minimum payment this month....Of course, I went on and off. Participate in every discussion you are interested, do some task and use the mylot search bar, that's are some ways to earn here. God bless.
@mythociate (13827)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Well, yes-and-no. It's not as simple as 'do the work, and get paid for your time' (if you want that kind of simplicity, GET A JOB ). The way I understand it, you only get paid when people read your work (unlike newspapers & magazines, whose writers write AS A JOB); so you could write twenty-articles-a-day but that would only earn you as much as one ... unless ... ... you focus on writing something that people you know come to the `Net to read (celebrity gossip, political research, etc.) I dunno, What's your 'niche'? (the thing for which I would go to you-and-only-you online to get) Like every blogger, my 'niche' is something like "the way I understand- and report/comment on-the things that the 'Yahoo! Buzz Buzzlist' ("Search the Web" for it) says are popular." Another topic I'm looking into is "word- or name-meaning and -history." Right now, I'm researching the history of the name "Christ" and the history of the words it is rooted-in; but soon I'll start researching names from the 'Yahoo! Buzz Buzzlist' and might reveal a little bit about how some celebrities were "trained" to be the way they are!
@aerous (13475)
Blogging is not the easy way to make money if your not aware of promoting it and don't search engine optimization. It's hard to earn money in blogging but to other's that really expert on this thing...it's easy for them to make money. What you all need in blogging to make money was having a great idea on what to post, regular posting, and search engine optimization
Hi, I am a blogger, but I blog about things that I am interested in and things I know about. Blogging is very time-consuming but I love it, and I have a lot of readers. You can make money blogging, but if thats all your looking to do, I hate to tell you that it will be hard to come by. People will read your writing if you give them something of value to read. Blog about something you like, and you should have narrowed it down to one subject to blog about. Make a list of goals and ask yourself why you are blogging, and what you like to blog about. I hope this helps.
Hello friend, I also don't know about the matter my friend. So I don't help you this time. But I think it is a good way to earn money first. Have a nice day.
To be honest there are no easy or shortcut ways to make decent money online, and blogging is no different. Like a few others have mentioned, it's about the keywords you use. A lot of experienced people who make livings by blogging say it's best to focus your blog on a topic or one that you are good and experienced with. It's all about traffic and trying to get people to keep coming back to your blog. I've had my blog a little over a year, and I've yet to really earn from it. At this point I'm mainly doing it as just a hobby. Maybe someday I'll start earning decently from it. Just keep patient and do your research. Best wishes to you.
@mathejo (156)
I am also wanting to make my own blog site but i haven't decided yet what kind of topics i should post.
@jaderamirez (1031)
I think you just need to write quality post and always update and make your content meaningful to your audience. Blogging will make you money but you have to invest time, effort and study.
@suraj7nov (1737)
yes it is very difficult,instead of that try mturk,it will pay you more