Cleaning

@Anne18 (11036)
not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, so if it goes I'm very sorry. Does anyone konw a good forum that just talks about cleaning house. Boring I know but was wondering if anyone knows of a good cleaning site to chat about cleaning house Many thanks...... hopes this doesn't get taken off!!
• Bulgaria
Hello I do not know about this kind of forums but I have one article about this topic I hope it would be usefull for you and your mind at this moment: http://gomestic.com/home/spring-fever-for-cleaning/ I hope that now is time to do this if you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask me.I think that the communicating between us can raise our understandings in high level.
Well, boring maybe but I did find afew-- http://www.netmums.com/lifestyle/house-and-home/room-by-room-cleaning http://www.ukchatterbox.co.uk/msg/2932429 http://www.flylady.com HAPPY MOM's DAY11
@Anne18 (11036)
Our mom's day in England was a wee while back but thanks for the good wishes and hope that you have a very good mom's day and daughter is still be nice ot you Haven't heard of chatter box website so going ot have a look, have heard of the other two
Well glad I let you in on one new one. I can look for more if you'd like.
@Anne18 (11036)
Cheers
@HomeBase (1054)
I LOVE "The art of homemaking by Daryl Hoole". Her book is great too, it was published decades ago, STILL a fabulous read. Of course there's the Martha Stewart website. Also, there's a site called homeliving.blogspot.com And, there's Flylady. When I am in the mood to do it, and not being lazy, housecleaning is one of my passions.
@Anne18 (11036)
cheers mate
@owlwings (39738)
• Cambridge, England
Sadly, Flylady, seems to have left us ... or at least, the Internet. Her site was absolutely fantastic and full of good ideas (not just for house cleaning but for ANY organisation). If you know where Flylady has gone or where she can be found on the Internet, I'd be very grateful to know!
@Anne18 (11036)
Thats a shame I used ot go and read her site a lot. Let's hope she comes back sometime soon
@loonys (418)
crying (yes its the boring thing I have to do) I use to watch how clean its your house....
@Anne18 (11036)
I konw that show is very good, I love watching that show as it makes my house seem like a palace ten times over.... side tracking love supernanny as well as that makes my children look like they are so very perfect
Hi anne I was surprised just now when I hit our search engine as theres a ton of forums on cleaning house. so just ask for forums on cleaning then take y our pick. some are real forums too.
@Anne18 (11036)
Thats what I did, but I wanted to know if anyone hadbeen on any and if they could recommond any to me that were good to go on. Quite sad that I want to talk about cleaning, but that's life. Thank you so much for your help and gratefully suggestions, like ot hear all views from everyone
@ravisivan (14055)
Anne: I think it is alright to raise such a discussion. You are asking because you are interested in it and I remember your telling you do this for others professionally. good. There must be some associations near you place wherein people interested in this line might have formed for this. I found that a few members have given suggestions also.
@annavi23 (6306)
Hello anne! Surprisingly, why do you ask for forum sites meant for cleaning houses? You might be having too much stress on how to clean your house, is it? Well, I'm sorry i don't have idea bout sites like that but maybe you should search for those cleaning materials and how to clean house or stuffs in easy ways. Hope you'll find the answer you need. Goodluck dear!
No, I don't... but you can always chat here about cleaning houses.