It is so nice out side..

I took my computer out in the yard and was mylotting from the yard. the kids next door were laughing and playing and i got distracted from what I was reading. so,I just came back in doors and decided to watch some movies and be online. I love hearing the joy from kids playing but not all the time. I am glad they don't live above me too.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
that sounds like a great idea, but how could you see your screen. you must have some kind of shade. when i take my computer out to my back yard, i couldn't see my screen. i want to get one of those yard swing chairs with the roof on top. that way i can swing out in my back yard and do mylot.
Yes I sit in the shade with my back to the sun. I can lift the screen to where I can read the words good.
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed being outside. The sun has to be good for you. I love to hear the squeals of little kids having fun. Kids are so cute and innocent when they are young. They also can be a joy when they get older.
That is so true and I hope they continue to enjoy the nice weather here. take care.
I don't think it's an accident that the playground equipment in my apartment complex is right behind the apartments of the single people. I think they did that to give the parents a break. So the parents don't have to listen to the kids yell and scream. Maybe that's why I hear children saying the 'f' word. They know their parents won't hear them.
@asliah (11148)
hi, yes,that is true especially when we are using our mind to think for me its so nice to be outside because the beauty of outside will help our mind to think more 'because it will refresh it.sometimes i go to my terrace when i am online and participating here in mylot.
For us, it was pretty nasty on Mother's Day and it was really overcast yesterday as well. However, it was absolutely beautiful outside today. It was the perfect day to let the kids play outside and to spend some time out there myself as well. I would really like to be able to get my bike out and go for a ride, but there is some work that needs to be done on it before I'm able to ride again. I'm hoping that we will be able to get my bike fixed in the next few days.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
It is also nice outside here, I woke up around 7am and I open my windows and I watch the dogs are running and playing outside, while some kids are laughing. It reminds me of my grandson laughed. I went outside and watered my plants, I saw some small birds on the ground hehe, I watched my dog for he will not chase the birds.
@KrauseHome (35507)
Well, it has been extremely nice here as well. I have been able to enjoy it a little on the days I have been feeling well. Taking my laptop outside does sound like a Great idea if the weather keeps up here until Friday. I just always seem to be so busy trying to do everything the days I have to work to even consider this.
Stay at home with my computer all day makes everyday almost the same.It's good to do some outside activity with anyone else.
I love to hear the noises of kids when they are playing and I love to watch them but not at all the times. I don't love to hear any distraction while mylotting. I don't know why I hate noises while mylotting but still I used to cop up with the noises.
Children laughing and having is one of the nicest melody one can ever hear in this lifetime. Personally, if I hear my nephew and my little cousins playing at the backyard and having a great time, I feel really relaxed and I feel as if all is wel in the world. Truly that sounds are magical.
@ryanong (9694)
• Vietnam
I love to hear the joy from kids playing even though sometime they make noisy. In my place, some kids often play in the afternoon in front of my house and i like to see them...
It has been nice out here too. I used to really enjoy going for a bike ride and stopping to enjoy a set on the lawn along the green belt. DOesn't happen anymore but it is a pleasant memory. I am overwhelmed by the 'joy of kids playing' around here because we are right across from a play area. I took my bedroom in the back of the house so it wasn't quite so noisy.
Yah, the weather has been nice (but borderline hot over here!). I can't wait til we move - we'll finally have a yard in which we can sit and enjoy the outdoors. Here at the apartment, we don't have any place in which to enjoy the outdoors. We have a balcony - as wide and long as it is, it's rather narrow for us to do anything - can't even sit comfortably. We have a backdoor - but there's nothing much there (and not private either). I suppose I could go to the pool area - but on a day like this there are usually a lot of people there (plus they just filled our second pool - so everyone is going to be at the other pool). Anyway - glad you got some "me" time!!
hi giftsandbags. glad that you had a chance to step outside your home to do some mylotting. i do that as well. i feel that a different place to do mylot gives me a different perspective as well. i often do mylot in the bedroom or in my study and there are times i feel that i need to change the location where i do my mylotting to do better at it. i often times pick up my laptop and do mylot outside at our porch or sometimes in the park near our house. a change of scenery gives me a different perspective. i just have to make sure that my laptop's batteries are fully charged so that i can continue mylotting and save my work accordingly. lol! cheers and happy mylotting!!!
The days you can go be outside for a while are great. Good for your mood as well. I would rather hear kids playing outside than inside making noise. Have a great afternoon and enjoy your computer time.
@fannitia (2170)
• Bulgaria
This sounds so romantic - to stay outside, in the yard surrounded by trees and flowers... I love the kids but I love also the silence! Unfortunately I don't find any time to go outside during the day. But this would be great for you - if the kids don't make too much noise. Have a nice time!