She could have called her friends....

Today,I come back from walmart to find two of my daughters friends waiting out in the yard. I hear someone call me and she was sure here looking for my daughter. I find out she invited a few friends to come over for her birthday. Well,the girls came in and waited a while and soon left. She said there are more kids coming. well I told her they are not coming in my house. My child is just ...what word am I looking for here.. I think she could have at least called to make sure they were coming of not. Those girls had to catch the train to get here. Oh well they are gone and I will not let in anyone else.
hi gifts oh my has she planned on having a party or what? without consulting you, its sort of sad in some ways,it is her birthday maybe the two of you might have done something together or is it 'too late too little,I hesitate to say much because I do not want to hurt you or upset you but I see perhaps she wants somehow to have a celebration. the whole thing makes me feel sad for you and for her, maybe when she has learned to plan her life and makes some good decisions she and you can have a few hours together as mom and daughter, you can not just forget her as she is your daughter sharon. hugs[
She spent the night out with her boyfriend. then she came home showered and got dressed and said she would be back. that never happened and now it is after 11pm so the night is about to be over. se is fine where ever she is. I hope she had fun as well.
First of all, I think that she should have let you know that she had invited some of her friends over to celebrate her birthday, out of respect for you. In addition to that, I think that you are right and if she had invited some friends over and it turned out that she wasn't going to be home, she should have called them and let them know that there had been a change in plans. I do, however, think that you did the right thing by letting them into the house for a little bit before they gave up waiting on your daughter.
Self obsorbed? Selfish? Uncaring? Self centered? Egotistical? Narcissistic? Self important? Vain? And I could go on and on. She should have asked you first. She had checked with these girls as you said. How rude she was. Not thinking of anyone but herself. So very sad.
I would say she is rude and irresponsible. She must have thought they would not come. I am surprised she still has any friends really.
How irresponsible! She invites kids and doesn't even show up? Did they bring her presents? Just wondering if they spent money on her and got left and ignored.