The Series Finale is on Tonight

@stealthy (8189)
I wonder if Bree will be found not guilty or if Gabby will come forward and tell the truth. And if she does what would that mean for Carlos? Will Susan really move to help Julie; I think so. I think Lynette and Tom will get back together in spite of what Tom saw through the window. There are hints of surprise return(s) as well. Hopefully it will be a satisfying ending unlike what they did to us with Lost.
I am so glad you reminded me of this. I think I will see how to record this. I may not be home tonight. I can't wait t see what happens. I hope bree tells the trut because it would mean she put her friend first. carlos can get out of it being he saved her life. I am so hoping tom found out who it was with lynette as well. He was with that other woman for all the wrong reasons. I wish they could let julie have the baby in town and let us see the birth. I also hope they bring a new show with some of the girls on it.
@stealthy (8189)
Don't forget it is a two hour finale if you have to record it.
Now that I did not know. I will be watching. thanks.