To all mothers, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Pasay, Philippines
To all the mother's out there; I would love to greet you all HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. You are the light of the world; no moms, no life :) Please share your thoughts about this day, how do you celebrate it lately and how have you greet your moms lately. I'm not a fan to my mom but I did greet here through Facebook somehow. I can't do it personally and she perfectly knows why and it happens every year. For the sake of appreciation, I still greet her though. Happy mylotting about it, guys!
@Fishmomma (11523)
Have a great day. My daughter gave me some chocolate and we will go out to dinner shortly. Its great to spend time with her.
• Pasay, Philippines
Happy Mother's day and great way in enjoying this day is to enjoy it with a bar of chocolates. How sweet ^___^-) Happy mylotting about your present this Mother's day; celebrate womanhood and motherhood and be proud about it. You really deserve this day (and that chocolate bar LOL)
@MoonGypsy (4613)
i'm so glad to here that you and your mom made some kind of connection on mother's day. trust me, i don't know if you are a mom, but this meant a great deal to her that you did that. i couldn't imagine not being close to my daughter when she grows up. it's the baby i brought home from the hospital. even though my teeth hurt from my braces, it's the most restful and peaceful (and joyful) day i have ever had partly because of her (and my son and husband).
• Pasay, Philippines
I really appreciate your comment. It made me realize more; since I'm not a mom yet.