Cleaning up time

They say that your room is a reflection of your personality. My room has been a jungle lately because I am too busy with work, but today I decided to clean it up a bit so that I can have a peace of mind once and for all. I will be giving away stuff which I no longer use and will be throwing some stuff which no one can use. How about you, do you believe that your room is a reflection of your personality? How often do you clean your room?
I still have to clean my room and I am busy going through storage so I can downsize. I live with my parents and am really hoping to move soon because things here are so intense. My mother keeps on going into mine and Randy's bedroom which I do not like and I feel that it is an envasion of privacy. I am trying hard to gi through things, but it is tough when I have homework to do and a husband to take care of. I cannot wait to get a place of my own so I can keep it the way I want.
When you are already married to someone, it is always a best decision to live on a different house from your parents. For sure you will be able to move out eventually and enjoy the feeling of having your own home. Good luck.
My husband has a serious foot condition and is unable to work and I am taking care of him instead of working right now. I feel that I am being a good wife because I am putting my husband's needs first. I did not plan on living with my parents nor did my husband plan on getting hurt.
Hello friend, I am sorry to hear about your husband's condition and I hope he gets well soon. Don't just feel that you are being a good wife, own it my friend because indeed you are a good wife. Not everyone can make that sacrifice for their husband especially in some country where culture dictates that the man should be the one who must work for the family.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I don't believe that my room is a reflection of my personality. I do feel better though when my room is nice and tidy. I try to keep up with it the best that I can like the rest of the house. But it's usually the last on the list as people don't go into our rooms when they visit.
A room that is nice and clean can really make one feel better, I agree with that. Whenever my room is like a jungle that is was a couple of hours ago, I feel heavy and irritable.
Yeah. And it's hard to focus on what needs to be worked on when our space is disorganized and messy. During those times we are often thinking about the next time we will be able to get things done around the house or our room. It's best when things are in their place.
@alutka (211)
actually something in it, I have such a rule 6 * 15, or cleaning up for 6 days, but after 15 minutes, or every day I'm doing something small, it is not tiring, and thus do not have an awful lot of cleaning, do not have to clean one day after two godziny.A in a clean room is always nicer than the things that collapsed, best regards.
Wow, this is a very nice tips. I would try to do that as well. Seems like it will work for me.
@loveshop (127)
• Turkey
Not only room reflect personality, everthing, your dress, your talk, the way you walk, your house clean and etc. Iam not hardworking girl. Sometimes, i also lazy and tired if my schedule is full. But i have to clean and cook and take care of my house after married. I was so lazy when i was single cos everything is done by maid and my mum and my sister. Now i have to do all that after married. I vacuum house 2-3 days once, and i mop the house everyday. No choice cos no one helping me now, am lone ranger woman now. But don't worry, you can start change your personality slowly, no need to clean everyday, if its cleaned. You know when you suppose to clean, hehehe when u look its start messy
Thank you for the tips loveshop. You souns like a super woman to me and I wish I could be as good as you when it comes to cleaning my room. THank you for sharing.
@sishy7 (27666)
I find myself thinking more productively when my room or things around me are well organized. So I always try to keep my room organized all the time. I may only vacuum it once a week, but at least the bed is made every day and things are pretty much where they are supposed to be in the room.
That is what my mom would always tell me and that is the reason why I am making an effort to clean my room despite my crazy schedule. But I agree with you that it helps with mind's productivity.
yes, I do believe that your Personality reflects to your room. actually Maybe for House too. Actually I'm such a Net Freak. I hate seeing my room looks like a jungle actually. Sometime I saw it, It goes like a Dressing room, I throw all clothes that I've seen. I hate People who doesnt cares about there rooms. We need to clean it. Every week.
I agree that we have to clean our room every week, but then I don't get to do that often because I am really busy with my work. I just find some time to do that specially if my room is turning into jungle.
A room is a our personality's reflection? it could be yes it could be no, I normally like a clean room and I always try to make my bedroom as comfort as a hotel room but then I run out of space in my room because I have so many things and I really need a bigger room or extra room. I need to wait until july to have my extra room ready for my things, I will have 1 bedroom, 1 other room as my closet because i have so many clothes and the other room will be my study room.I clean my room everyday but it seems i have a new thing added to my room everyday like books, yarns, handmade items, etc. When I finally moved to my extra room i guess i will have my room clean and tidy.
I also tend to run out of place in my room because I have a lot of stuff. But now I am doing my best to gt rid of the clutter for some added space. Thank you for sharing fashionfever
@alberello (4755)
well I think you, in me, you found the right person for this topic. I say this to let you know that I, despite being a man, I'm a lover of cleanliness and order, especially in the environment in which I live. The dirt and disorder, are not my thing. Then, taking advantage of good weather, I can devote to the development of my room and like of the entire house. In my brother's room I would have to do many things, like paint the walls. He will always being there, then I can never find the time to do it. That said I'd be the perfect man of the house!
There are only few men I know who are fond of cleanliness especially in the house. Most of them would just leave it to their house helper or mom, or just wouldn't care at all. I commend you for being particular when it comes to cleanliness.
@chymez_me (186)
My room is not dirty but not also clean.. lol... _____
I used to let our housekeeper clean my room, but eventually I get pissed when I cannot find things where I put it because it has been placed on different area inside my room. So now, I make it a point to clean my room myself just so to avoid conflict with the helpers.
@jricky1 (6809)
I have to say that my room is like a mess and i always planing how to clean it and decorate it.However,i'm lazy but i have to say that i usually do this on weekends.And maybe once would be enough.
I also do my cleaning every weekend, but there are days when my room looks like a jungle so I have to set some time to clean it up even if it is just weekdays.
My room has a bed which stays made up. the dresser which is full of clothing. My treadmill which blocks part of my closet. Then there are the two storage boxes full of stuff and nothing else is out of place. I have to say that sleeping on the couch helps to keep my bedroom clean.
Sleeping in the couch sounds like a good idea to me. That way, I won't have to deal with messed up bed every now and then, thank you for the tip giftsnadbagscom.
I truly believe that your room reflects your personality. I prefer to keep it clean all the time. From the moment I wake up, there is an urge to fold the sheets, clean up the bed and tuck away the pillows. At no point during the day, I like to scatter things here and there.
Hi friend, we must keep our room in a good manner, always i keep my room in a clean and clear manner and every week end i will clear the shelves, every day my wife sweep the house and clean the floor. Good to know that you cleaned your room and get peace of mind with it