mother's day celebration

@chevill (316)
We had a lunch at the mall yesterday with my kids, my hubby and my mom of course. we enjoy eating togetherwith the specialties of chowking's halo-halo and fried chix. My eldest gave her mother's day note for me saying happy mother's day mama! mahal kita (means i love you). i keep it to my stuff and try to upload that note in facebook one of these days. thank you chloee for the efforts and good grades. ilove you too! How about you guys? how's your mother's day celebration yesterday?
For me it is still mothers day for one more hour. I had a nice day with my man and some of the day I spent alone like I wanted. right now I a sitting here looking at the news and typing on mylot. Take care..
@chevill (316)
hehehe so relaxing there my friend. enjoy your day!
@bing28 (3798)
I was so happy dining out with my loved ones on Mother's Day. I felt so proud of my children and grandchildren. So honored to be a mom.