i am too busy offline lately

@hotsummer (10308)
i want to be more active in this site. but i am very much busy lately. at night when i have the time but i was too tired already to even make some discussions and even read some discussions. so i just sleep and rest. specially with the hot weather it is easy to get tired now.
@laken02 (3068)
i know how you feel when i work after i get home and cook lunch im pooped and need a nap and even on my days off were im not use to getting up at 5 am on work days i find myself taking more naps and being tired more often and it sometimes affects my mylot schedule or quota so i do as many as i can when im on myot now for when i cant get on ,later to make up for lost time.. but i still try to get on daily if possible..
@chymez_me (186)
Me, im not that busy yet.. Maybe i won't be online if classes start.. I'll be busy studying thus i won't have time to be online here..but maybe i'll be online if i'm free :)
I think you will make due with what ever time you can. I know how busy life can make us. I come here at times when I can spare some free time too. I was here a while today and right now it is after 2 am. I should be sleeping lol. But,I am not in the mood to go to bed and I am fully awake. I think it is day time where you are right..