I hate people touching my feet..

Are you a foot person? do you like people to play wit your feet? will you suck on someones big toe? Oh,I hate feet with a passion. Don't touch my feet or even try to put yours on me. Forget about asking me to put that in my mouth. I will break up with you in a hot minute..
@jazel_juan (15767)
i also do not like people touching my feet, it is awkward. the only time i let someone touch my feet is when i am having my pedicure or when i am having a foot massage, other than that, no i do not let them.
That is the only time I let some one touch my foot as well. I don't even like them so much to have my feet done
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
No thanks! I am also not that crazy about my kid's feet, don't ask me why. Think from a certain age on this is more private. Also I don't like sweaty feet.
I feel the same way as you.. I don't like any kind of feet.
@JohnRok1 (2051)
I suffer from foot and mouth disease: Whenever I open my mouth I put my foot in it. Even so, I can't bite off my own toenails, I have to use scissors (the clippers I tried felt like they were lifting the toenails off!). Do any of you guys bite off each others' toenails or do you have to use scissors like I do?
My feet are very ticklish and I don't like them handled. I also don't like to have them out from under the covers and have to have them covered with something even in the heat of Summer. I don't like them ontop of mine either. I try to take care of my poor feet. They carry around alot of weight now.
@laken02 (3068)
i think and have always thougth feet are gross, no i would never ever suck on anyone's toes not even a movie star yuck.. never ever for me.. i dont like people to touch my feet eitehr and i do not touch there's .. i even wear socks to bed and have not went barefoot or wore sandles in over a year.. but my dog loves feet she loves to lick my hubby's feet and he lets her he says it soothes his feet.. he says she knows he is tired and is tryig to mkae him feel better i just say yuck and pay no attention.. i got use to it.. but i could not stand the feel if she licked my feet it would tickle i imagine lol..
@jonnifc (1021)
For the longest time I wouldn't let anyone else touch my feet. I won't even get a pedicure. The first time I got a pedicure was a few years after college. Since then, I love getting a foot spa then a pedicure. And the feeling of having really clean and soft feet overshadows the anxiety of having someone else touch my feet. As for the sucking on a big toe....I would never do that. Eeewww! I would kiss a baby's big toe or all his toes, but not suck on them. More so for an adult. It's just weird! Another thing I love about toes, though, is playing footsies under the sheets in bed. Hehehe!
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually i dont care when somebody touch my feet,but they will never ever attempt to touch my hair because it will make me anger and irritated,even my siblings know what is my dislike so they avoid to touch my hair.
Feet are just so gross to me. I dont touch any one elses toes at all except my childrens to wash them and put their socks on lol. Twice I touched my husbands feet many years ago just to see if I could actually do it. I've had my toes sucked on and it feels really good but I wont allow them to do it unless my feet are freshly washed and I have pantyhose on lol. When people massage my feet that feels heavenly.