Pictures just dissappeared...

@sishy7 (27285)
Australia
Is anyone else here right now experiencing the same? It was all fine, and then just few minutes back all the pictures are starting to disappear. I’m pretty sure it’s not just me, but just want to make sure it’s only a temporary glitch from the site’s server. Perhaps the server is working too hard preparing for payday…
@mysdianait (63977)
Yes they disappeared here too You'll get used to these hiccups the longer you stay here sishy Some days it's a bumpy ride but things usually sort themselves out eventually. It is still night-time in myLot land so I doubt that the server even knows that payday is approaching
it seems half of mylot space craft engine is not working again and make the picture dissapear, I hope the admins will back soon from their trip to the dream land world and fix the broken image problem. But actually it is not a big deal as long as i dont get the "run time error" message, Im afraid it was caused by alien attack .
@sishy7 (27285)
Yes, I'm starting to get used to these... As soon as I posted the discussion, the pictures were back I contemplated to remove it, but sure glad I didn't when I saw some responses...
@mysdianait (63977)
Maybe it was a test to see who was paying attention
@cloud31 (5811)
It also disappeared here,it usually happened here,but I just think my server problem so I don't pay attention much about it...
@sishy7 (27285)
Nothing stops us addicts from myLotting...
@cloud31 (5811)
You said right!
@doroffee (4233)
• Hungary
I have the same problem, and I hope it's going to be sorted out soon. I mean, it's not a huuuuuge deal, but I'd rather see my avatar than this broken picture image which looks like a silly smiley face for me :D.
@sishy7 (27285)
You're right, it's not really a big deal; and it still allows us to post and do other myLot activities even when the pictures were gone... Perhaps it's just reminding us to not taking the pictures for granted...