Is your job just a job or a passion?

This is a question I find I am often asking people due to the field of work I am in my job is not just a job but more a passion to me I enjoy my jobs all 3 of them and actually like going into work. I do not think I could work a job that was just a job and something I did not enjoy what do you think?
@Porcospino (18776)
• Denmark
I have had many different jobs, and some of my part time jobs were relatively boring, and I just worked because I needed the extra money. The jobs that I had in nursing homes, home health care teams, kindergartens and homes for people with special needs were my passion. I love working with people, and I find that kind of jobs very interesting. I like that kind of jobs, because I get new challenges every day and because I get the chance to meet many different kinds of people. At the moment I have a part time job in the weekends because I want to save up money for travelling. I don't find that job especially interesting, but I am happy that I have the chance to save up money for travelling.
That's how I feel working with animals everyday has new challenges and knew things to learn it never gets boring and I find it all so rewarding
@ElicBxn (60894)
I'm doing home health and it sure isn't my passion, I do it to help a friend, but I can only hope my health holds out for her sake...
@rashme317 (250)
. yes if we love our job we will never get tired of doing it, just like what one of my professor told us way back in college " make your passion you're profession"
That is a good saying for sure I find to many. People do a jib stricktly for the money and they hate every day of it I don't know how u can live like that
@sid556 (31003)
I actually can only think of a couple of jobs that I have had over the years that I truly did not enjoy at all. In fact, I'd feel sick going in but did because,well, needed the money and had strong work ethics. I've done all sorts of jobs over the years from waitressing, insurance, office work, carpenter's helper, finish work, cooking, food prep, meat room, daycare, etc etc. I loved most of them and changed because circumstances changed or whatever. I currently am working at a convenience store and have been for years. Sounds kind of dumb, I know but I love it. It is very laid back and privately owned in a small little town but also right off the highway so it is extremely busy but all the locals know each other and it's just cool. The pay is not great but it also isn't bad for that type of work...pays the rent and the bills. Hey, at least I have a job, right? So many are unable to find work. I can't complain.
I have had a few jobs that were just jobs and then I got my job at the oetfood store and I love it coworkers are great customers are gray been there four years now and don't think I could go back to just any job again I love this one to much if it was full time it would be even better but instead I work two part time jobs keeps things interesting
@ElicBxn (60894)
My passion is what I do at the house - the cats and the jewelry, the job is more to help a friend and put some change in my pocket. If I didn't have a life outside of work, either now or before I retired, I wouldn't have been so happy when I wasn't working!
I am extremely happy at work and at home and I think I that is because I love what I do. Wish I could retire to my farm but I think that's probably a good 40+ years down the road for me still
@mikyung (2234)
At first, I was not happy to have that job, I find it so monotonous way back them - almost 12 hours a day, 4 to 5 days a week. I believe that I learned to love and enjoy my job in a hard way,I tried my best to appreciate the other side of every thing - that's why I have this passion to work even on a "toxic" day, in the midst of difficult to handle patient. Though tired in the real sense of the world, I find it rewarding because I still have a regular job that covers just enough for our everyday expense.