Getting rich is not difficult. The trick is to do forever, but still not rich!

Vietnam
It's humor saying mine and friends. Here, we have a popular TV program is "Getting rich is not difficult." This program encourages and guides people to get rich. They often say that the enrichment is not hard and everyone can do. However, we think that this is not easy. Everyone wants to get rich and are hard to think and work. However, only a few became rich. Enriching very difficult! Right?
@luxlyangels (1286)
My dear its not o, its real somple in all countries all over the world, the sure way is to go to college, be a professional and watch the millions roll in afterwards, whether you work with the professional degree or you become a business man/woman.
@ravisivan (14055)
luxly -- welcome to mylot. Degree is no all that is required for becoming rich. What is required some amount of money, guidance, confidence and interest. The field chosen should be improving to get you money. 50% luck is also required.
Lmao, Friend I have been on mylot for close to 3 years now. So if you joined after me, then I should be the one telling you welcome to mylot.loll And my friend sometimes being a professional matters a lot, take the Us and your country for example, how many doctors, lawyers, engineers, to mention a few do you see having a hard time paying rent? Getting that education is one stepping stone to being comfortable, its a known worldwide fact and also undisputed. You talk about luck? 80% of people in this world do not subscribe to that term or coincidence, they believe their destiny is in their hands, that they make their own destiny and its what you give to life that it throws right back at you.
• Vietnam
Luxy -- I think that ravisian is right. Money, guidance, confidence and interest are very important to be rich. Degree can help us have a better life. They maybe help us rich more quickly. However, don't mean that you'll be rich if you study in a university and have many degrees.
Being a rich person is a difficult task and maintain them throught our life is little more difficult than other. For being rich a person need to get a high standard job and to keep the richness throught life is possible when if maintain the job. So this is really difficult
• Vietnam
Yes, that's right. A rich person always harder a normal person.
@ravisivan (14055)
tkonlinevn yes, it is difficult to become rich. also difficult to use the wealth properly and maintain the same status. by the time one gets wealth he gets all the sickness and may not be able to enjoy the life also. When people are poor they have good health but no money to eat what they want. when they have money there is no proper health -- you have BP, sugar, etc. and cannot enjoy life.
• Vietnam
As you, we should enjoy life now. right? We shouldn't wait for being rich to enjoy life. This is maybe too late. However, I think that we should have a plan to be rich in the future, while we still love life, of course :)