Yummy!!

I just put some great northern beans that I had cooked yesterday on some tortilla chips and added some cheese and put in the microwave for about 30 seconds and then put some Pace Picante sauce on them and I could not stop eating them!! Just thought I would share with you guys if you haven't tried it you should if you like that kind of food? yUMMY!!
@alberello (4756)
Well, you're a greedy girl, well, that by this time I understood. but sometimes, with eating, do not you think maybe a bit of exaggeration. I say this, first of all for your health! And secondly, because doing so risks of taking a few kilos too! If you are hungry eat, but at least try to moderate. This is advice that I give you in confidence.
L.O.L. Ha ha I was so hungry and it was a small plate but thanks for you advice and caring,
@mensab (4208)
thank you for sharing this experience. i always welcome other interesting food that may offer me different kind of taste. i will definitely try this when i get back to my house. it sounds yummy. and i will take your word for it.
It was so good he he let me know if you tried it and if you liked it? I really loved it but now I ma hungry again!