do you ever think you dream to much?

I dont mean the dreams while we are sleeping i am talking about the dreams we have when we are awake. You have dreams of doing this or that to have fun and make some money but, why do so many things fail. I have tired to make and sell jewlery it failed. I have tired to make a website and get referals it failed. I have tired to sell other things through ebay but, they always fail in the end. Do i dream too much? Do i need to get back into reality? Or do i ever have a chance?
@obe212003 (2302)
Never stop dreaming, never envisioning what you want, as this would guide you through your course of action to take in terms of getting your dreams into reality. When you dream of something, try to maintain and sustain positive thoughts on that and hold on to that as much as possible, and sooner than you think, your dreams will come true.
Thanks for the encouragement i hope you are right!! :)
@shskumbla (3340)
You are correct..
@shskumbla (3340)
Don't be sad and don't stop dreaming.. Dreaming is good. I have a lesson in the last year. There was a poem. The mean of the poem is, hold fast to dreams. If not dreams will die. You should try to success on that dream. Now I suggest you, don't stop dreaming. One day you will sure success on those dreams. (I am not telling about night dreams.. I think you understood that..) Happy dreaming...
Thanks, i understand what you mean. I have a hard time sometimes holding on to dreams because they seem to fail a lot.
Don't stop believing in your dreams. They are there for a reason. You may not be truly sure what you really want in life, but once you've tried so many things, then I guess it will all come to you. Let's just it's okay to dream, but you have to plan and make sure that you have a Plan B or something when it doesn't work out the way you want it to. Also, be practical with what your resources can offer. Someone said that if you are trying to venture into something you're not that familiar with, do lots of study and research and once you have that vision for yourself, start doing something everyday that gets you closer to what your heart really desires. You can do this. Don't give up. One day, you'll get your chance and I believe that you'll do great what with all the experiences that you've had on taking risks and changing your life.
Yeah i agree
@Porcospino (19792)
• Denmark
I think it is important to have dreams. There is a quote saying "Try and fail but don't fail to try" and I believe in those words. Sometimes we fail and sometimes we discover that our dreams were unrealistic, but I still think that it is better to try. If we try we know that we have done what we could and there is nothing to regret. I have experienced the same thing as you and many of my dreams became a failure, but I don't regret trying. Don't give up your dreams and don't let your failures stop you from trying new things You didn't manage to sell jewelry or things on Ebay and you didn't get referrals like you hoped, but doesn't mean that it was a waste of time, because we also learn something from the things that DON'T work. Those things didn't work and that means that you have to do things in a different way or maybe you have to try something totally different.
Thanks for the advice! I actully started selling my jewelry again I dont know if it will work or not but will see.