Would MyLot be a Site you Would Recommend?

@erikmama (12934)
I was taking some surveys today and it asked me the top 5 sites that I wold recommend. I am a fan of mylot but it was not in my top 5. Would it be in your top 5? If a friend asked you for a good website to join would MyLot be a name that you threw out there? Have you or would you write a review about the website or share other information on the web? Tell me what you think about Mylot and telling the world about ti!
@adforme (2116)
I think mylot is a site worth recommending. If you like to express yourself and get pennies for your thoughts, it is a smart choice. People in the mylot community talk about just about everything. Post a discussion, comment on responses, and respond to other discussions during your free time. If I were to say anything about mylot, it would be with regard to my experiences. They would have to find out the concept for themselves of course.
@erikmama (12934)
I love the site!! I have been a member for over 3 years now and can say I have met some awesome people during that time. The money isn't the best but it is sure an incentive to come spend some time on the website. I just didnt think of this site when it was tome to name my top 5. I think most people want a site that makes money for them but this one isnt for that.
@adforme (2116)
No, you won't get rich quick or anything like that. It is just a good way to spend your spare time and earn a little something.
erikmama: But, are there really any sites out there where you can make decent money i been looking for a while now and havent found much, I love mylot though it is deffintly in my top 5 !
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
mylot would be a site i would recommend but not when it comes to earning huge there are many site from where we can earn a lot in less time so those would probably be on the top. whenever i refer my friends i tell them its not a place to earn a lot but a place to learn a lot member who cashout every month from mylot are super active here or have many referrals not everyone would be able to be good at both of this
@erikmama (12934)
No huge earnings it is not for. I think many come here thinking the will get rich for using the site and are disappointed when it isnt the case. I have plenty of site that I make good money with but i still enjoy coming to Mylot. It si a uniuqe site that is lots of fun and the chance to earn a little cash on the side is awesome.
hi erikmama. how have you been? been awhile since i saw you in the discussion boards. hope you are fine upon reading this missive. yeah,i would say that mylot will be in my top five sites over-all. if we go specific, mylot will be in my top five websites for online earning, entertainment, and visited daily. i'd definitely recommend the site to my friends but i understand that mylot is not for everyone. i haven't had a chance to write a review for mylot although i'd write one in a heartbeat. of course, it'll be all praises for mylot. i think it is a very good site and its appeal is for a wide base of users. if i had my way, i'd rather see people doing mylot than facebook or online games. i figured it'll be a better way for others to use their online time but that's just me and i wouldn't want to impose my will on others. cheers and happy mylotting!!!
@erikmama (12934)
I have been great!! Been doing a lot more online work, therefore leaving less time for Mylot, but have been trying to get back on a little bit now and again for the last few weeks. I am not sure where mylot would fit in in my top lists. I do like the site but some times it gets boring and there isn't a lot of money involved.
@bounce58 (17526)
Although it could be fun being on this site, I think this wouldn't be everyone's "cup o' tea". I would certainly admit that I didn't understand this site when I started. It took a while for me to really like it. But since I've taken so much out of this site, I've certainly grown to like it. I would recommend it to a few people I know that would like it.
@erikmama (12934)
You are right, it si not a site that just everyone will liek. I think those who come here wanting to strike it rich have the worst time. When I come here I also found the site to be really confusing and hard to understand. It took me some time to catch on, and like uoi, it was also a site that I really enjoyed coming too. If there were more money to be earned' the site would be much more appealing, but to meet great people and to have a little fun or waste some time, there is none better than MyLot!
@riempie9 (1026)
• South Africa
I have recommended MyLot to a lot of users, but whether or not they sign in, I don't know. I have too much to respond to. If they don't want to sign in and check it out, it is up to them.
@erikmama (12934)
mylot is a really fun place to be. There just isnt a lot of money to be made, which deters me as it being one of my top websites. It is different, it is unique and the chance to make a little money on the side is dure a plus. It is a one of a kind site for sure!
It depends on what sort of "top sites" list I was putting together. Top sites that pay? Probably. Overall favorite sites? Unlikely. I simply have too many favorite sites for it to make it into the top 5. Mother Earth News would make that list; so too would Pinterest. I would, however, recommend this site to a friend. In fact, I have before; unfortunately, those friends don't do any earnings sites (despite needing the extra cash).
@erikmama (12934)
My list would be exactly the opposite of yours I think. I earn a living online and I do so by writing articles, web content, etc. So I have many other websites that I make far more money for than this one. On the other hand, when I want a site that is relaxing, out of the norm and has lots of great people, Mylot is at the top of the list. Although the money isnt the best, it is one of the fgew social networking sites that I know of that actually allow you to earn anything at all. If you know someone who likes to do stuff like this andmeet new people, Mylot is the site that yu shoud recoomedn!
@PurnaSharma (2115)
Hi Erikmama ! I definetely say yes bcoz no site i found best than this yet.There are tons of sites who promises you to get regular earning and yes you may get but not easy as mylot and it let you to earn for every visit, the simple is that you just have to write some on any topics and on your interest.The more your quality in content and the quantity proportionetely aswell let you to earn the higher and definetely 1 cent is yours on your any writing.
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi erikmama, myLot is always the site that I would like to recommend if my friends or people I know complain that they haven't come across any sites that they are interested. It's sad that their interest couldn't last long. They didn't satisfy the earning made here. Seemed that the money paid here is too wee for them. I hope I would find friends who would enjoy the great fun participating in myLot activities like me. It's certainly that one couldn't get any other fun if they just concentrate on making fast money merely Happy posting
@erikmama (12934)
I think Mylot is lots of fin, most of the time, but i do agree that it can'be easy to lose your interest. I have been here for 4 years and though have come and gone, alwats seems to return. I know that it isnt a lot of moeny but when you want a change of pace and something differnety you can have fun and earn, something most other sites do not allow. All in all Mylot is a great site, but I have to stick with the sites that make me the most amount of money.
@liguoping (181)
Yes,of course.We can make friends,learn knowledge of other courties and improve English level here.In addition,which is also very important,we can earn some extra money.I think this model is unique and perfect,and i will recommend mylot to my friend from now on.
@erikmama (12934)
you are so right!'mylot is the perfect site to do all of those things and is very unique in the way that things are done. it is a lot didfferent than Facebook and still lots of fun with so many extras. The chance to make a little change is also grear.
I would be happy to share this site with friends I have one friend who is here already. I think it is a great site for sharing and giving out advice.
@erikmama (12934)
Definitly a great site that can give you a wide range of thoughts and ideas on most any subject. Also a great site to talk to many from all across the world and make new friends at the same time. Plus you can learnn so many new things on this site, esopecially when it comes to making money. I think that most of my ideas came from those who helped me out here on Mylot and I couldnt be more thankful for them!
@jbf111967 (137)
Well for me mylot will be one of the site that i will recommend considering that this site really pays their members. Beside you will learn something doing myloting like reading and posting comment in the article that best interest you. When you join mylot you will earn not only by posting comment, so it will not bore you when you are doing myloting when you are log in.
@erikmama (12934)
The fact the site pays really helps!! but it isn't the best of pay so that is what kept me from naming it. It is still a fun site despite the small earnings!
@ravisivan (14055)
erikmama: yes. I will recommend it to people who may need it. But many of my known people they would like to work for assignments where they get paid more. Mylot is a genuine site. Here you cannot make bundles of money. You can get a bundle of friends, happiness. you can earn some moneys. I will recommend mylot among the top 5.
@erikmama (12934)
The money we make is just a bonus and it is suppose to be a site in which we socialize and have fun and for those who come here for those things, it can be an amazing site! I have been a member almost 4 years now and have been active all but about 8 or 9 months of that. I like coming here, but have to sttick with my money sites first and foremost!
@mervyn07 (437)
Yes I will definitely introduce to my friend but of course only to those who enjoy posting and sharing interesting stuff.
@erikmama (12934)
Exactly! gotta love to have lots of interaction with others!
@camomile07 (1422)
Mylot is a website which definitly may be shared with others. It's a place you can get in touch with friends or new persons you still don't know, so you can earn new friends. You can practice and build up your english knowledge whenever it's not your mother tongue. In this site you can learn a lot from other people, their country, their culture, their way of life.... and whenever you have a question or doubt, your questions will be answered here by someone else. And adding to all this, you even earn money from your computer. I like this site.
@erikmama (12934)
I agree! Mylot has tons of advantages to using and most of the time I find it a site that I very much enjoy using. My one biggest complaint would be the earnings, but that isn't what the site is meant to be about and there are tons of sites in which you can make more money than with Mylot. I've made lots of great friends in the nearly 4 years that I have been here and hopefully can continue to make more as I continue to be with the site.
really it is the bad thing for the survey companies are not considering the name of mylot into the top social networking site s . and we will lets hope one thing that may be in future mylot becomes one of the top five social networking sites . and then the survey companies will automatically include the names of the mylot in the top sites . and further more one thing i that mylot becomes the top no one online money paying social networking sites . because it is going to be happen in the future surely no doubt about it