My landlord is letting me stay in this two bedroom..

My landlord came to find out if my daughter moved out yet. He saw the lady picking up the futon bed as well. He told me he got the letter about my new rent. I said,yes and he asked if she got a job yet. I said,yes she got a job at khol's. he said,good because she is so much trouble. I said,I understand then he said he hopes everything works out for her. Then he walked out the front door. I was hoping he would let me stay in this apartment. he did ask me to move because of my daughter last year and I started looking for a place. I never found one. Then when I found one he refused to sign the papers for me to leave. He told me that he likes the way I keep my house. Then he said,to me that he likes me as a tenant he just does not want my child here. So,now I know he will let me sta with a one bedroom voucher. Hay me..
I can really understand why he wouldn't want her there. I'm glad he will let you stay there.
I am so glad and hopefully the room will be cleaned out really soon. I need the storage space.
I hear ya! Everyone needs storage space. We will have a whole basement for storage.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Wow, that is great news gifts.. Looks like things are starting to look up..
Oh,yeah I can''t wait to get my house the way I want it and it stays that way.
@CTHanum (8254)
It is a good news for you that he let you to stay there otherwise it might give you problem to find other place to stay. We could understand why he does not want your child to be there. He does want anything bad happen to his house for sure.
That is why I need to repair the damage to the ceiling she made while she was here.
Hurrah! That is sure good to hear. Bet it takes some stress off of you.**(Already hot and then have to move and all)I am happy this portion of your situation is working out. Now you will have the extra room. Too bad things have to be the way they are but I hope she learns to appreciate you at some point.
I see a difference in her every time she comes to this house. I look forward to seeing even more later on.. like after she moves in her own place..
@ravisivan (14055)
that is nice. your landlord likes the way you maintain your house. good. if you vacate he may not get another tenant for a long time.
I am sure he thought about that being it was so hard to rent the one upstairs me.
@laken02 (3067)
its great that your lanlord is letting you stay there and you dont have to move, did you have another place in ind to stay ? or would you have considered moving in with adrian at all ? lucky you dont have to make that decision and sounds like have a pretty good landlord as well.. its also good that he cared about waht happened to kay that shows he is a decent person as well take care glad you dont ahve to move :)
I would have moved in with adrain for two months while I looked for somewhere else. then I would have moved to my new place. I love him but,I need to live alone right now. and if kay needs a place to go back to she will be coming back home. provided she learned her lesson..
So that is one answer to the discussion where you thought you should move. I hope things settle down and you make a nice cozy house for yourself.
I do too and hopefully she will get her check soon and get in her place. that way she can take all her stuff and I can do over this extra room.
Well I can see why he wouldn't want your daughter around, especially if she was making holes in the walls. Glad that he is helping you out as much as possible...hope this all ends well for you.
He does not know about the holes. I got the wall fixed before he could find out. But,he did find the sheet rock in the back yard. But,I never saw him to have him ask me. I would have no idea what I would have said. there are 11 holes in my ceiling that she broke banging the roof with a broom. I have to get them fixed before he needs to inspect my alarms.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm happy for you gifts, I hope you can fix the holes before he knew it.
Your landlord is very nice to you. Hope both of you get along with each other all the time.
@winterose (39918)
that is great