Occutards try to occupy Rush Limbaugh's office... in the wrong state! EPIC FAIL!

@Taskr36 (13923)
So the morons were supposed to be protesting NATO I guess. Because, as we all know, NATO is a big evil Wall Street Bank. Well, they got bored and decided to protest Limbaugh at his office. No, not in New York or Florida, but in CHICAGO, IL. Even after the morons realized that it wasn't his office they kept protesting there maybe because the line at Starbucks was too long, I'm not sure. http://nation.foxnews.com/rush-limbaugh/2012/05/18/occupiers-attempt-protest-rush-limbaugh-s-office-get-city-wrong
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
When people without a point or a plan get together to try to implement their non-existent plan, they have to seize whatever plan presents itself. And in this case, they obviously thought that using their free speech to protest someone else having free speech was a good plan. Yeah, well... most of them are still in college so they haven't quite worked it all out yet. But hey, there were lots of them and they needed to do something to get on the news. It was protest any radio station and call it Limbaugh's office or roll a Girl Scout for her cookie money.
@debrakcarey (19924)
They are funded by the very elite they are against. That is what is scary, they have NO CLUE.
@gtargirl (5385)
Um ... I've totally forgotten what these people are protesting!
@Taskr36 (13923)
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they have too.
@petersum (4525)
NATO is a bank!? Well, there is certainly a moron somewhere!
@debrakcarey (19924)
If you think NATO is not ruled by the world's banks, YOU are the moron. http://www.c-span.org/Events/G8-and-NATO-Summits-Bring-World-Leaders-to-US/10737430808/ It is not JUST NATO; The G8 countries will focus largely on economic issues as well.
@djbtol (5498)
Moron is a good term for these people, especially the sorry crowd that doesn't know their stupid little show is over. Thanks for introducing me to the term 'Occutard'. I think it is just beautiful, and hopefully only offensive to those who have it coming!
@dragon54u (31635)
That's would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. A movement that started with such a strong statement, even if it was ridiculous, just keeps staggering along with no real leadership or knowledge of the world. Pathetic and sad. Limbaugh probably would have sent out some Two if by Tea iced tea if they had bothered to do their homework and picket his true location.
@matersfish (6311)
I laughed so hard when I read this headline that no wind or noise came out. I thought it was a stroke symptom or something. WTF Occupiers? When they say "stand for something or you'll fall for anything," they still mean that "something" should be defined as a tangible "thing" and not just random protest. My mom, who is trying hard to learn how to use the PC but gets deterred by all the trolls, asked me what happens when all these chatters and bloggers and such meet up in real life. Well...