always have a reason

Me and my husband are in a long distance relationship now. The only way of communication is through sms and phone calls. This happens only before and after office hours because gadgets are not allowed inside their office. I feel bad because even if he only spend a minute of his time for me everyday sometimes he would still reason of him being tired that's why he missed calling me.
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
Sorry but being tired is a lame excuse. The only thing your husband and you have to do is send a text (sms) which will take you less as 5 minutes or to call for a few a day. This is way less time you would invest in eachother if you would live together. I think the problem here is you do not live together which means you both live your own life. This makes it kind of "annoying" to contact eachother each day since you are busy with your own things. Sounds to me your husband has other priorities as calling/texting you daily (since this can be a habit as well to do just like visiting the toilet, drinking tea, have a break or brush your teeth before you go to bed). If you have nothing to share it's better not to text or to call, to safe that for some quality time together which will surely improve your relationship.
That's also what I told him on how I feel everytime I hear that reason. Somtimes I also get tired and feel that he is just texting me because I want him to not because he want too. At the same time I shouldn't feel that way. I'm his wife and I should do my best to understand him.
@chicgale (2982)
Long distance relationship is not an easy situation. They key is you have to trust and understand each other. If he says, he is tired, just respect that coz maybe he is really tired.
Good thing is that we are able to talk things out already last weekend and now I feel ok again. I will try my best to understand next time.
I think you will have to think about him and how he feels as well as him needing to try to find some time for you. I know this is something that may be hard to bdo as well. But,if he is working long hours and gets tired at some point you will need to try to understand. If this is something that is too much to deal with there are options. I know there are a lot of people who would not be in a long distance relationship. I know because I was in one and it would never happen again. Often times one of the parties will meet someone and find themselves spending time with the perosn and one thing leads to another and your rellationship is over. Not to say it will happen to you. But,twice it happend to me. Once my high school sweet heart went to the army. He called me on valentines crying abnd telling me how much he loved and missed me. I later found a book of pictures he sent home to his family. He had a girl sitting on his lap with a big balloon in her hadn that said i love you. So,I found he called me out of guilt because he was cheating on me. I left his house and never returned to his house. When he came to visit me about 10 years later that was when I told him about the photo I found. He had forgot all about that girl. LOL YOu will do what you need to take care.
Oh my that's so bad. I think if that thing happened to me I would be very angry and I cannot forgive that guy
Then you should understand it if he can't call because you know how it feels to be tired.
maybe you're right about this matter but how about my feelings.
@simonelee (2718)
How long you two been married? How long you've been apart? Maybe he is telling the truth that he is exhausted from work for. Is he often like this? Being distant from you? One of the reasons also is he's already use of being apart and it's okay for him not to communicate with you often. If he missed calling you, did he send you SMS and ask you about your day? If communication is not as often before then maybe he is tired in doing it regularly, need space and time for his self. This situation also happened to me, i don't communicate regularly not because i don't love my partner but i just love giving time for my self,enjoy the things around me, but no cheating. If your husband change a lot then maybe it's time for you to use you instinct.