I am so mad and stressed right now.

god knows I am telling the truth tonight. if adrian was not here with me I would slice my freaking rist. I hate the way I feel right now. I can't tell you how much it is taking to calm me down. I spent the night with him last night and did not take my medication and now I can't take it till the morning. I feel like crying and cutting myself. I can't believe my mother would say this to me. After all the times she told me to fight my child when my daughter was doing all this stuff in my house. What did she think would happen if I had faught my child.. She knew I would go to jail. She even told me out her own mouth how she would have to spend a night in jail if kay were her child. Because she would knock the hell out of her. so what in the heck is it I did so wrong by tossing her out of here. I had no other choice. either live with it and lose my home or get rid of the problem. How in god's name am I going to talk to her after tonight... How... I am so glad I have adrian because if I did not I would be dead..
@winterose (39917)
I answered that in the other discussion, for now don't speak with her she is stressing you out too much. You don't need that, maybe in time you guys can speak again but now doesn't seem to be a good time.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also think when someone is stressing out it is better to walk out of the situation and to give some time for ourselves and then to talk to them after we feel relaxed.
I missed the other discussion. I think I need to go find it to understand.
This is the only ting I can do. let her be and live my life. I am so tired of all this mess. Thanks guys.
Maybe I'm missing a discussion here. I can't tell from this one, are you saying you hit Kay? Also, I'm bipolar like you. EVERYTHING is so much worse when you miss a dose of your medication. I know this. Try to hang on until you can take your next dose.
BO,I did not hit her she was the one last year who hit me.
@sid556 (31003)
I think you need to just stop talking to your mom about this. Her opinion is not in any way helpful advice. All is she is doing is upsetting you and nothing more. You are going to get people who do not understand why you did what you did and you have to have faith and confidence that you did the right thing. These people have not walked in your shoes and they don't understand...can't. I'm sorry that it is your mother of all people but truthfully, she is entitled to her opinion. It is good that your mom is advocating KK as KK does need someone in her corner but it would be really nice if your mom would go about it in a way that was more neutral and helped KK to understand her part in all of this. She is in a position that she could do that and I'm sorry that she is not. Right now, you need to be strong and see this through.
I agree and this is why I will let her have time to think about it. I want no part of her right now. Kay is somewhere with her man and that is how she likes it. she wanted him for so long and nothing else. not even me.
@ravisivan (14053)
GSB: Yes. these are difficult times for you to bear the agony of separation from daughter and allied issues. pl concentrate on mylot keep yourself busy, be calm with adrian. you will be alright. good day.
bI am doing much better right now. Thanks so much..
No! No! No! You are stronger than what you are projecting here. You should take your meds with you when you go over to Adrian's place. My daughter and I have those plastic weekly boxes that our pills go in. You could just take one of those. They are free at most pharmacies. You are doing the right thing. It isn't always easy to do the right thing. Take care and get some rest.
I will look for one of those boxes. I forgot the pill but I took it today.
As I've said before, you really need some distance from your mother. She is not helping your situation, and conversations with her seem to almost invariably end in you being very upset. Continue working with your counselor.
just always pray when you encounter the same way or more difficult problem. just remember that you have your family keep on loving you. :D
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Relax gifts, sometimes mom really don't know what happens to us, maybe you should be the one to avoid her. Don't take her words seriously, she don't know what are you dealing too. You can't control anyone but you can't control your self. In times that your in pain don't talk to your mom she is not helping you in that way that's why you must avoid her.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
typo *can't* can.
@TazRes (827)
Hello giftsandbagscom Keep the faith and Pray always for God is with you and he will see you through this....blessings
@ryanong (9694)
• Vietnam
Just be calm down...and don't think too much about her. Everything will be nice soon. I hope you will be fine soon. Have a nice day and be stronger...
@enelym001 (8333)
I can understand what you're going through. Sometimes mothers can be really tough on us. I know someone whose mom tries to control her too even when she got her own kids/family. Their arguments sometimes causes her soo much stress that leads to her breaking down. I know it's not easy but hope you can try to avoid her for sometime... glad that adrian's always with you.