Do you find it slow on the weekends??

For some reason I find it very slow here on the weekends. I would think with everyone going to work on the weekdays it would be slower than. Nope.. It is kind of slow now for the past hour. I will leave and watch something on hulu for a while. I do hope some people come on with me before it gets late. I like to be online when my friends are here posting. take care..
@winterose (39918)
if you are a writer like me you work seven days a week so there is no such thing as weekends.
@ravisivan (14055)
winterose: writers like me and you we work/do not work seven days a week. again it depends on mood. a few days we feel motivated and do more and on a few days no no. it happens for housewives also -- a few days they will cook very well with a lot of interest., the taste of the food will be very very good. On a few days they will cook without interest.
@winterose (39918)
yep I am always working writing something or other
Wow, winterose and ravisivan, you must have a lot of creative ideas! I like writing too, if I have problems in my writing, I hope I could ask you two for advice!
@ravisivan (14055)
GSB: It happens to all of us. I write papers for examinations. some days I will do for hours together without any give up. On days like this I feel lazy and I will spend time in mylot and write only a few pages.
@ravisivan (14055)
I am a retired person. a few days I do more work and on a few days I feel lazy--spend time in watching tV, mylotting, looking at the roof of the house or watching people walking on the streets. it is quite fine to be so.
Writing all week long you really need a break. I would be doing all the things your doing as well.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I believe that some people do this as their job during the week and may have more time. Personally, I do more here during the week than the weekends. We are out and about and have more family activities on the weekends.
I never thought about it this way. I have more fun during the week with people here with me.
@sedel1027 (17855)
MyLot is more fun when there are a lot of people around. There should be a decent number of people around since MyLot is International.
I think it's slower too. I think you are the one most active here. I think some older ones are not here much anymore. I respond to you because u see you the most. Did you ever get my email to your yahoo address?
I put the info on my fridge and adrian is looking out for the stuff. I will mail any I get on the first of the following month. I was there the other day and they had none. The drop off such a big bag and I take a few papers to myself because they go right in the trash.
On the rare weekends when I have the time to dedicate to being here, I too find that it is slow during the weekend. Now, I am a stay-at-home wife and mother so that does mean that I tend to have more time to spend on here during the week than during the weekend. The reason that this is the case for me is because of the fact that weekends are the time that we try to spend time together as a family as opposed to spending a lot of time on the computer.
@inertia4 (27666)
Well it would make sense that it would be slower on the weekends. Especially now with the weather getting better outside. But usually at night I notice it sometimes slow. But it all depends. There are times when I just keep on getting those emails and then those days when they are extremely slow. Just keep on doing what you're doing. I do enjoy your posts.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
There is nothing different for me since I've been here 7 days a week like you. Sometimes i go out with my best friend but most of the time I'm here. i got more active on weekends because my favorite soaps are only for weekdays. So I don't have to watch TV almost at week end.
Yes MyLot is slow during the weekends. Most places online are slow on the weekends. Many people are busy with their families and or only post from work. I know sometimes places get really slow in summer because school is out and their kids and family keep them occupied. I wish it was the case for me if I'm not working I'm bored to tears at home. But I can't wait for the week to start as the kids will be in school and I'm tired of hearing how bored my oldest is... she thinks money to do things and gas for the tank grows on tree's if it did we'd be leading a more interesting life.
A lot of people pop on here during the week, because they are either at the office and have a minute to do so or are stay-at-home or work-at-home types who have time for online stuff during the week but go out on the weekend to do other stuff. Plus, a lot of events and special sales are set for the weekends, since that is when the majority of people typically have time off.
@carmelanirel (20979)
As you know, I am usually active here 7 days a week, because other than cleaning my house, I work on my story, which is online, and my breaks are coming here. But the last three days our community had their annual spring garage sale and I was in one with a neighbor, so I wasn't really around. Then today I have to clean my house, because three days without mom, and 3 boys, you know I got work to do..But I want to at least go through some of my 60 plus notifications I woke up to this morning..
I just started so it is nice to think it picks up during the week. I feel like I've been staring at the screen for nothing for the last hour or so.
Hello, isn't it great if the weekends are slow? It means more rest for us people working only on weekdays! Most times Saturday and Sunday go pass by in just a jiffy you hardly ever feel it! Hope you're having a great time!