He finally got his fish tank..

yesterday,he bought the stand for the fish tank. The ten gallon fish tank all the flowers the pump and much more. over $100 for that stuff and then we went to petco and he spent $55 on 6 fish and three bottles of food. I was telling him to change those fish. but,he wanted sharks. Today,he bought me two gold fish and himself three more sharks. His tank is green and blue and mine is pink and white with some black in it. I had to take the turtle out the tank because he keeps eating my fish.. Have you ever had a fish tank.. did you like watching them swim around..
We've had fish tanks on an off. We had eventually gave up because no one wanted to clean the tank or change the filter. And aftr a few bouts of ICK
I do all the cleaning for this tank. I find bailing out the water the hardest part..
@Suebee (2013)
You should invest in a vacuum for your tank. That way you not only remove the water for a water change but you get rid of all the uneaten food and decay as well.
I don't recall if we evr got a vacuum for the tank or not. It's been a good 7-8yrs that we haven't had a real tank set up. I donated alot of what we had.
Sharks? Will they grow big? Are they sharks with teeth?? I had a fish tank once and had 2 black goldfish. They pooped up the water a lot and I had to clean it often. I wouldn't want any more fish.
I asked if the gold fish will grow and forgot to ask about the shark. I have to clean this tank often as well. the water gets real bad and stinks too.
We just have a small one gallon fish tank in which lives one blue Betta fish. The fish used to belong to my best friend's mother and Paul was totally taken with him the first time that he saw him and wanted Donna to give the fish to Paul. He was denied at first but we left her house that day with the promise that if she ever decided to get rid of him, she would give him to Paul. A couple months later Angie called and told us that if we wanted the Blue Baron we had to come and get him. So, we've had him for almost a year now and he is still doing really well. This is the first time that we've ever had luck with a fish.
@Suebee (2013)
I love fish tanks! I used to have one that was 6 feet long. It was huge! Now I only have two tanks, and only one is being used at the moment. One is a 30 gallon and one is 27 gallons. What kind of sharks did he get? I've had a couple of different kinds of sharks in my tanks. I love watching my fish swim around. I find it very relaxing. Some people watch TV, I watch my fish. Right now in my 30 gallon tank I have two angel fish and 4 rummy-nosed tetras. You have to be careful and make sure that you don't have too many fish in your tank, especially when it is a new tank or they will all die. The tank has to cycle first so it is best to start off with just a couple of fish. I don't have my other tank up and running right now as I want to get the room it is in all fixed up first (new windows, paint etc). It's much easier to move a 27 gallon tank when it's empty! lol