He keeps calling me.

Adrian is one person I feel so sorry for. Last night I broke down and it was not nice. He had to come get me and he was so worried about me. all day he has been calling because he does not want me to go back to the hospital. I feel terrible that I get like that when I miss a dose. I took my pill today,and all is fine. I just wish he could worry less and enjoy himself. he wants me to screen my calls from now on. I told him I am just not going to anyone house or bothering to call them. I need me time right now. I feel like changing my number but,I don't know if I can change a cell number like a house number.. do you know if you can change it. oh,no I can't do that my child might need me one night. oh well.
@winterose (39931)
do you have voice mail, keep your number and keep voice mail, then you can listen to the calls and decide which ones you will return.
I have a voice mail I never set up and this I will be doing right now. Thanks very much for reminding me of this.
@winterose (39931)
you are welcome hon
It actually isn't all that hard at all to change your cellular phone number because there was a time that my mother was changing her number on a really regular basis because too many people were getting her number that she didn't want to have her number. However, being as how you are a mother and your daughter isn't staying with you right now, I don't think that changing your number would be the right thing to do because there might come a time that she needs you. I hope you start to feel better soon.
That is one sweet guy. I brake down too when I don't t have my meds. I hate that when that happens. Me time is nice. SOmetimes I just don't want to bothered. In the Summer I go to the park and it is nice to just set on a picnic table or lay under a tree. I think you can change a cell number but it costs and takes a while. I tried with Verizon one time. Or they just get you a different phone.