She could not call to say if she got the food or not..

My friend has no food and I had taken her some a few days ago. I made a post about her and my neighbor saw it and packed up a nice box for her. yesterday,I called her and told her I was on my way with a box of food. she said,ok and thanked me for it. I get to her home and no one answered the door or the phone. I left it with her name on it right by the front door. can you believe all day I did not get a call telling me she got the food. I called her today and got no answer. I am going to stop worrying myself over other people.
• Marion, Kansas
First off, your neighbor is a sweet person and giving, just like you are. The friend you took the box to should let you know if she got it. Is it possible she has moved and forgotten to tell you?
NO I was just at her house bringing her a bag of food.. Something might have gone wrong with her.
Wow! The least she could do is say thank you. If you are on food stamps you should just worry about yourself anyway. She must nit need it too badly if she isn't even thankful for it. She could be better off than you are. She could also be wasting her money on things she doesn't need to survive.
I just called and got the voicemail. I know she is having problems with her son. But,se would have called me b now.
@winterose (39931)
she may have gone to stay with other people and never even saw your package
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Your so kind gifts, I hope your friend got it but still wondering why she did not called you if she got it or not.