Sing while strumming a guitar

@hsofyan (3448)
Jakarta, Indonesia
Playing a music instrument made ??me enjoy life. Especially in a group band. When I was getting older, not many bands who want me to join them. But I do not give up. What I do is sing while strumming a guitar. Have you been there? So, what do you do?
@JenInTN (27565)
Not me but my b/f is a musician. He plays most anything with strings and sings too. He has people he plays with but it's not a band. He is more a solo act when he does shows. He has had people play with him and tried to put a band together but there are not that many people that have the time or dedication that he wants to put in to it. He loves music.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Hi Jen...nice to meet you again. How are you? Maybe he could start with a solo performance at the cafe which has home-band / regular bands. Musicians have appeared on stage.
I can play and I can sing guitar but I can't do both at once. Well, I try sometimes, but I can never keep in time/rhythm. I just don't have that natural rhythm it seems! Which is too bad. It would definitely be fun to join a band and play gigs though.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Begin playing the guitar, and listen with your heart. Slowly began to insert the singing, maybe just a line or couplet of songs.