She's going to get a shock!

@911Ricki (13602)
I came home and my sister was eating all my veggies and food. This food is suppose to last me until june 11. She doesn't see the problem with eating my food not even asking. She makes too much, then throws it out. I'm getting sick of her and her attitude. She doesn't pay for anyng and then waste her money then whines she can't buy anything. She has this mind set she's older she can do what she wants. Doesn't matter how much I srcream and go blue she just continues because she wants it and I budget my money. She just came home with a $200 bicycle yet she can't afford her food or her cats food which my mom and I feed her cat regularly. I'm thinking of going back to midnight and working my 3 jobs so I can move. I just can't find a happy medium on a day job or steady work. I'm sick of putting up with this.
This is exactly what I got sick of it bought a trailer and parked it in my grandmother's feild I have my own space now an am on my own which is nice I also have enough money left over to. Save up some money at the same time
@911Ricki (13602)
Im jealous I dont know anyone that has land or that I can move but still have money to save. Im just getting sick of people just helping themselves to everything all the time. I dont mind once in awhile but not on a daily basis especially since money, and gift cards are going missing. They are say your frugal or cheap you can afford it or you work 3 jobs. My parents arnt as bad since a few months ago when I just flipped out because they were eatting all my food, and I couldnt afford to repeatedly pay gas and the food bill several times. Right now my jobs arnt steady so I have enough to pay my bills and a little extra but not nearly as much as when I was working full time midnights as well. Rent is so expensive but Ive found many wont accept animals. The ones I have found are well over thousand a month.
Yes that was my problem with looking for a place to live apartments that excepted animals were just way to much money or rented way to quickly and I didn't want a roommate as I hate people in my stuff. It will cost a fortune to heat my place in the winter and have seriously been looking at how to build off the grid housing as that is what I want ideal heat with wood and reclaimed water for water and solar panels for hydrogen costs a bit up front but in the long run would be so nice
@lady1993 (16895)
Yeah, siblings like that are the worst. They just don't know how to properly budget their money. They spend it on stuff that they don't really need, and when their money runs out they ask from their parents.. well, that's my case. You just have to put up with it until you can live on your own, just don't buy tons of food.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
I live alone then i just buy enough food for a day only because i go to market for buying every morning. Wasting food is a sin also...
@laydee (12814)
Hmmmm.. Maybe you should just buy those little cabinets or little refrigerator with a lock so that you can be sure she won't reach them. Perhaps put them in your room. I know that moving is one of your options, but what will happen to your mom once you leave? I guess there are siblings like these. Though I am lucky not to find any sibling who eats my stuff, I do have a brother who thinks he can get his way all the time. Anyhow, as long as he doesn't bother me, it's okay. But your sister is just stretching your limits. Have a great MyLot experience ahead!
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Umh, she is not nice when she made a lots and then throw it out. It is too wasteful with both money and food also. I think you should find out the way to let her understand how waste it is when she does like that. She should learn to save food and money also... Honestly if i were you, i might be angry to her also...
@roberten (3131)
Distance does make the heart grow fonder. I suspect that your best choice is to move out on your own, it will be hard but worth it. When you do (and you will eventually) consider limiting your space to accommodate just you and your animals so no unwanted guests come for a visit and then homested. Work hard, move as soon as possible with as little fanfare as possible. Limit the food you bring home even if you have to shop every day. Peace of mind is priceless. You've definitely got my support.
It might be more economical in the long run, provided your health can tolerate it. It is awful that she is that way.
I think the only way to get some relief would be to move out. I would try not to let the rest bother me if you can't do much to change it. at least yo will not be upset about it. I think she needs a trap set for her sticky fingers but,that may be too much.. I know I would do something she would never like and that will teach her azz to touch peoples stuff.