I don't know where these headaches are coming from...

I can't understand all this pain I am having. These headaches were gone for two whole years. Now everyday I am having pain in my darn head and having to take pills. These pills make me dizzy as well. This time I am going to see if I can wait it out. lord knows this is painful for me. I can't figure this out at all. for the life of me I can't figure it out. I think it has been about a week or two now.
@Blondie2222 (21398)
The headaches could be from stress with the stuff you're going thru with your daughter right now. Just take things one day at a time and try not to over work yourself. I used to get headaches from stress all the time then I learned how to cope with it. Good luck.
That's what I think too.
That is what adrain said as well. I do hope it goes away soon. this is really hurting my day.. thanks.
Are you having migraines Sharon? It could be all the stress you have been under. Even now, good stress could cause migraines because the brain doesn't know one type of stress from the other. You have been through a lot. If they continue, please see your doctor Sharon. this worries me.
I think it is just that. I will watch it over the next few days and see. thanks.
Good. I care about you Sharon. I worry about you. Be sure to go to the doc if it continues.
@winterose (39921)
they are most likely tension headaches, I get them all the time
Do you take anything for them...
@winterose (39921)
just tylenol, I will rub my head with a pain rub or rub just at the back of my neck with it and it helps
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
That's from stress gifts I have it also 3 years ago when I'm in the city still living with my ex. I almost have it everyday when I slept my headache slept also but when I'm awake it's awake also. I'm living in headache almost everyday. But when I left my Ex I totally left my migraine with him also. Since then I only have head ache from my sinus seasonal head ache or allergies.
That is crazy and I am glad it went away for you. I am sure I have lots of reasons to be stressed. good thing my man is not one of them. lucky me..
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I am surprised that you don't have any idea on why you are getting these headaches...You are definately on ovreload with stress coming from all directions....You need to calm yourself and take it easy.. Stress kills....don't become a datum......
I have to look up datum because I never heard of this before.
@911Ricki (13602)
Stress headaches? I get them and sometimes I just want to sit and cry. They are like this pointing feeling, but preassure as well. Also, sometimes its other parts of my body as well. I nromally try to relax and tell myself everything will be fine. Its hard and sometimes it just takes over me.
That is what I was feeling a short while ago. LIke I could not manage it..
@fannitia (2170)
• Bulgaria
Headaches can be a big problem but most of the times pain killers don't help, they are even harmful. You need to find the cause for the pain. Except the stress you may have problems with your blood pressure. I also have headaches and after long observations I discovered that they are linked with my sinusitis. Maybe you should visit a doctor.
bI will if it does not get any better. thanks
My guess would be that the reason that you are experiencing the headaches that you've been having is due to the fact that you've been under a lot of stress lately. In addition to that, the fact that you are on medications that you haven't been on in the past could also attribute to the headaches that you are having. With that said, I would probably call your doctor and ask him about them and see if it could be a side effect to one of the new medications that you are on.
Hello friend, I get bad headaches too sometimes. Most of them as per my physicians advise were caused by stress. I've been to a lot of physical examination and everything seems normal. I even went to a neurologist just to check because I am afraid that I might have aneurysm any moment but thank God that it is not something serious. I was just advised to take some tylenol and few days off from work. I hope you will feel better soon and if not, I suggest that you see your doctor right away. Take care.
maybe you catch a cold???, did you work hard?? if yes you should take a rest for a day
Maybe you should visit your attending physician. Most of the time headache is a symptom that shouldn't be ignored. I have experience one during my board exam review due to an eye problem. My sister had one to and it was due to migraine. You should have yours checked to. But what really relieves headache based on my experience is that you should relax your eyes and don't exhaust yourself with to much work. And meditation also works for me. You should also avoid caffeinated beverages and foods. And most of all pray everything to God to give you wisdom and good health.
Stress, strain and tension are the three major reasons for your headache. I know you are much tensed about your daughter and her future. Try to avoid over tensions and strain and Keep your mind relaxed. This will help you.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
You have to go to see a doctor to find out why you got it. You should take a rest also, remove all stress out and being happy. I hope you will get out of this situation soon.
@rekhum (2435)
If you have had suffered from migraine before, then you may be having one now. I'd suggest to go get a check up. However, if your headaches are stress related, I don't think pills will cure them. Take a break, kill the stress or may be go on a vacation.
I imagine they are orobably related to stress.