I did not answer the phone..

I have a splitting headache and I am thinking about what will happen in court tomorrow. I don't know what I am going for but the judge wants to see me. My daughter has to work so,I will not ask her to come. But,my mother is calling me on the phone. I am not calling her back either. I don't need to be bothered right now with any more issues. My daughter feels good enough to come here and that is all that I care about.. If you are wondering why I would not answer the phone. My mother thinks I was not right to ask my daughter to leave my home. at the same time she is not kicking down my door trying to find her to come live with her. so I can't be bothered right now.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Good, because if your mother isn't willing to deal with her because she doesn't know her own grandchild, then you don't need to talk to her. Besides you never know, maybe once your daughter leaves, she'll end up living with your mom and then she'll see the light...
My daughter is not trying to go stay with my mother. I don't think she even goes to that town anymore. she wants to keep her job right now.
But, I wonder what would happen if your daughter decides to move in with her grandmother. Because she can always get a job there. Do you think that your daughter could keep up the facade of being nice?
@911Ricki (13602)
Stress headaches? I get those sometimes as well. But I dont blame you especially if she disagrees with you. I mean my grandmother is just like this as well and would make it clear on the phone. Just more of a hassle and kick to you. Good luck in court tomorrow as well.
I am scared to go to court tomorrow. I am hoping all goes well with the judge.
You are doing the right thing Gifts. You don't need the added stress that your mother is bringing to the table here. You have enough on your plate Sharon to worry about what your mother thinks. I wouldn't get into an arguing match with her, but I would create a boundary with her and tell her that she has not been any help at all during all of this, so she has no room to comment about how you are not doing right. She didn't lift a finger to help you so she needs to back off.
That is why I a not picking up the phone. I will just let the phone go to voice mail till I am ready to talk or these headaches go away.
Sometimes the air pressure changes and get a headache or some sinus problems for a while. I wonder what the judge wants. Did she say anything about an update before? Funny the way judges have of finding information out too. Like they have a detective in the hip pocket. Good luck!
I will post tomorrow when I get back from court..
My moher is wonderful, but there are days when I don't answer the phone either. We all have issues. That being said, and based on what you're dealing with now, I don't Blane you for not answering the phone.
@winterose (39917)
yep it is the tension hon that is why you are getting the headaches, welcome to my world lol
I am known to not answer the phone when someone is calling that I really don't want to talk to. The person that I tend to avoid the most is my mother-in-law and that is because there are times that she will call over and over again and then when I answer the phone she will go on and on forever. But, when I know that there is something that is important to talk about, then I will answer the phone.
@ryanong (9694)
• Vietnam
You are not in good mood. Well, it is ok when you didn't answer your mom call. She may understand. Don't worry too much, just take more rest or do something that you like... Everything will be fine, right?
There are lots of times I ignore the phone. Sometimes family can cause more trouble than they can help. Hope your headache gets better.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
That's the right thing you do gifts, just avoid your mother so she will not get you stress. I also do ignore my mother when she has many issues that I can't take instead of helping me it gives me added problems and stress on my side.