I am getting a tan!

@911Ricki (13602)
Let me tell you this is rare and unusual for me. Im very pale and usually go red then burn back to pale skin. Im slowly getting this nice tan I just want to walk around naked to get a full tan. Hopefully it stays a little to give me some colour LOL.
@stary1 (6622)
911Ricki ..congrats...I like the healthy look of a tan but now I am looking for using self tanning products to avoid the harmful effects of the sun
@stary1 (6622)
stowyk..Very true...I do tend to burn easily.
@roberten (3134)
You've been out more for very short periods with the animals you care for plus your own; small bits of sun over a prolonged time produces the best tans. By the end of Summer you should look like you've been vacationing near the shore.
• Marion, Kansas
One of the reasons you stay so pale may be your anemia. So this could be a good sign. I would not want to tan all over, but it is nice to see a little color on my face.
I hope you are using sunscreen. Dr Oz talked about tanning the other day. It's damaging your skin and you are stimulating more growth of melanin by damaging the melanocytes. He was talking about burning and peeling skin and then tanning. The tanning is a response to the damage from the UVA and UVB rays.
@rkennedee (333)
good for you because after tanning you can go back easily to your fair complexion.