I am at my friends house.

helping him put up his new curtains. I took him to the store to get thenm and now we are trying to get a screw in a concrete wall. I can't let mylot go so on breaks I find myself on his computer. LOL have you mylotted at a friends house before? I am so happy tonight I thought to go ahead and get out of the house. I went by my daughters job to take her cab fare and I am going home alone to mylot till the wee hours in the morning. I love having me time so much. I got four big boxes and packed up some of my child's things. only tossing out bottles and food wrappers. I then put the treadmill in the other room. It is coming together real nice. I see she is not budgeting how she should and I want to talk to her about it. but,she is grown so i may not. but,she will have to start borrowing money instead of always asking for it. I have bills to pay after all. Enjoy!!!!
• Marion, Kansas
I do not like to work on any of my sites on other's computers. It just feels awkward to me. I do peek at MyLot in that situation, though. Most of the time I take my laptop when I go places.
I used to mylot from my adopted brother's computer. Now I just mylot from my iPhone when I am away from home.
I am going over there tomorrow and he told me I could bring my laptop or use his computer..
• Marion, Kansas
I always prefer to use my own computer. Have a fun day.
@Dominique25 (9476)
No I haven't mylotted at another person's house before. I think the only time that I would do that is if something happened to my computer and I asked to use my friends computer. I'm glad to hear that things are going good for you and that you are having time for yourself.
I am so happy for myself as well. Now,I can do things I really want to do and go and come as I please.
I'm very happy for you. You deserve to be happy and to enjoy your life to the fullest. Life is so much better when we aren't under a great deal of stress and anxiety. Glad that things have calmed down a great deal for you.
I'm glad you saw that she was cleaned up and looking nice for her job. I wouldn't give her any money unless she borrows and pays back on time. I wouldn't lend her any more until the previous money is paid back. You aren't the First National Bank of Mom. She needs to start being responsible.
That is why I am going to tell her I need back my money to put back in my piggy bank. she is working now so,she can budget her funds.
Don't be surprised if you don't get it back. She only gets a little over $100 a week and she has to survive. If you gave her some money you may have just lost it if you didn't tell her she had to pay it back. You might just lose that money, but I wouldn't be a bank to her to take advantage of. If she borrows make her sign a promissory note that you can take her to court with if she doesn't pay you back.
LOL I've slept in a hotel room on a business trip with my boss before and I stayed up till 2 in the morning on myLot!! And btw you seem like a super nice person helping your friends and family!
That was sweet of you to say.. Thanks very much...
@verolop29 (1096)
hi giftsandbagscom, i know i will be in ur shoes in a long time and as i have been reading ur posts, it has led me to thinking that one day soon but not too soon i will be doing what ur doing. emptying her closet and whatever else that needs to be done. i just hope i will be strong like u! but i have a long time for that to even take place. u are a great mother dont stop being who u r!!
Thanks for making me smile. I hope your enjoying mylot as well. have a good time here.
I was actually hanging out in my friends house. We treated each other more than friends like siblings. I feel so at home in their house, I can cook anything I like in the fridge, watch movies or anything that the real owner of the house do in their house. If I never do it too he's like scolding me like a baby, for I am not other person to them anymore. So lucky I am to have a friend like him.
I can cook in his house as well. as a matter of fact i cooked the first steak in his crock pot before he did.
@Blondie2222 (17638)
That's good you were able to get out of the house and go to you're friends house. I'm sure he likes the help it's hard to do things on your own now a days gotta have a little help here and there. I used to not be able to budget moeny well either but then when i started having my own bills and know what life is like living out of you're parents house it can be hard but i manage. I never have money to go do anything fun but that's okay. I rather have a place to live and food to eat then go have fun. But once in awhile i do because we all need to go have fun once in your life.
I agree and tomorrow I am going to return his curtains and buy him another set and help him put them up to his window.
It is great that you are able to mylot and help your friend out. I am glad that you brought her cab money, however I hope that she does not expect this all the time. I am glad that you have been able to pack some of her belongings because it will make it easier for her when she comes and picks her stuff up. I am sorry that she left you such a mess to clean up. I hope she learns some responisbility soon so she can be more independent.
I am hoping she will learn to spend her cash better because being broke tree days after payday is not good for her.
What a busy but rich and colorful life it is, life should be like this! And i really admire your enthusiasm on Mylot,visit it at anywhere that you can find a computer,has it become a part of your life now?
Yes,mylot is a big part of m life now. I can't live without coming here during the day and some nights.
@911Ricki (13602)
I have a few times MyLot from a friends house. Last fall I was pet sitting for a friend so I spent most of the week online there. Normally Im at work so I dont get much time to MyLot anymore. Sounds like you had fun and getitng out of the house.
es,i enjoyed the time out helping him with his house. I will go there tomorrow to help him do his bedroom.
Though I've used the computer at my mother's house to access mylot, other than that, I don't think that I've ever been on mylot from a friend's computer. Now, there have been a couple of times that I've taken my laptop to a friend's house and while I was there I would check in here a little bit. Sounds like you are really starting to get your apartment in order too after your daughter moved out.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Yes the other day when I post the discussion about someones talk too loud on the phone, I was with my friends house. But it's my own internet connection, I can bring my wifi connection anywhere as long it can reach and detect the same area code. I borrow her netbook but after posting the discussion I bring it back to her since I have my tab with me. I found out that sometimes it is great to do mylotting outside the house I can feel the new ambiance and I feel relax. Her house has a big garden with lots of flowers which is my favorite view. I love looking at flowers specially with different colors.