I have a great morning....

@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I sleep late last night and I woke up early, I just noticed it that not all my mornings are like this. Most of the time I woke up with head ache or it is hot. Now I felt great even though I don't have enough sleep. I woke up at around 6 am I went to the kitchen to make my coffee and I saw a pack of noodles and I cooked it. It's raining outside this weather for me is fine rather hot, the breeze coming from my electric fan is cold. I went upstairs to my room and I have my breakfast in my bed while mylotting. I open my tab and listen to the local radio, I'm also waiting for the result of American Idol and I found one site that streaming live. I have a wonderful morning today I missed this kind of feeling, I hope you have a nice morning too and the day ahead. I plan to take a nap when I feel sleepy but I will enjoy this morning first. And I hope that it will happen.
@ElicBxn (60835)
I got up this morning feeling like I hadn't gotten enough sleep. I even hit the snooze once. So, when I got home this afternoon, I told the roommate that I needed to lay down for a bit. Even tho its cat box day, I actually took about a 90 minute nap. Now, finally, I feel like I finished that sleeping. I did the boxes and took the trash to the street. My back and chest hurt, that THAT is nothing new.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Ohh try to make a little stretch and drink a lot of water, maybe you just got it from lying in your bed.
@ElicBxn (60835)
no, I've had back and chest troubles for years... in fact, I remember having back trouble as a child - nothing they could pin down, but it hurt I fell off a few (maybe 7) horses in my teens. Then I totaled a car... Since I have fibro now, well, pain is just something I have a lot of...
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Ohh so have you been drinking medication for the pain?
@shylade (3137)
Same, here although I still feel sleep waking up at 5 in the morning for work. Everyday is a blessing so I am always grateful and happy waking up. What a good way to start my day is to see the two boys in my life beside me. Happy morning and mylotting!
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
What a great feeling.
@jillhill (37384)
My last day off I had that kind of morning....I laid in bed and finished a book before I got up...then just took my time all day doing the things I needed to do...just wonderful.....
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
@nonersays (2699)
Happy to hear you had a good morning, and hope your day continues to go that way. I woke up with a headache, a toothache, and an ill tempered 2 year old. But thats my day pretty much every day.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Hi nonersays, Great mornings are rare to me that's why I must not forget it. I'm sorry for your not feeling well you have headache because of your tooth. Try to consult your dentist it is hard to have a day with a aching tooth.
I am glad that you had a good morning there. most often i would wake up around late because i always sleep around three in the morning because of mylot. i love this place and i hope things will be permanent for me to keep on saving money. sleeping however, has been troubling for me, i feel am always in need to do i can't even exercise
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I normally slept late too, and I woke up early, 5 to 6 hours of sleep everyday is fine for me. We need exercise LK I do this for walking when I have to go to somewhere else instead of riding in a jeep I just do the walking at the same time I save money.
Nice to know that you have a wonderful feeling upon waking up despite sleeping late and waking up early, lyn. It's always nice to have a good start of the day always actually. I am always assured of a good morning after i have prayed my morning prayer and done my daily devotional. They never fail to perk me up in the morning.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I di not have a good morning but,I am having a great night. I had to talk to my man about a woman from his past in our future and it went bad. I am hoping tomorrow will be my good morning.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Don't worry gifts there is always be a new mornings to come and just hope it is all good.
@drannhh (15211)
I had a good day too. I made chicken dumplings. They were delicious! I made them for my 93 year old friend who was very happy to get them. I made him chocolate pudding for dessert.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Hmmm yumm,
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Good morning lyn Well, I woke up sleepy because I sleep late (always hehehe) Had my coffee too and now preparing for the lunch. My youngest son requested for fried chicken- so I told him to buy chicken :p
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Good morning Jai, Hmm yummy chicken joy.... I'm still in bed just finished watching the American Idol sad to say but Philipp won. Well that's competition....
@chicgale (2982)
Good morning lyn! :D I woke up feeling pretty good this morning too! :D
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Good morning too chicgale, have a nice day ahead.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Good morning! and i wish you have great day too, not only great morning...
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I used to start the day with a heavy head and very sleepy. But now I´m eating earlier and that has made a big difference. I open my eyes, go to the kitchen to heat the water for my coffee and come back for another hour of bed with my favorite TV program. Then I start my day!
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm glad that you have nice morning too.. I'm still here on my bed watching the American Idol online and I'm still enjoying my morning. No rains outside I saw the sun is coming out.
@TheIzers (680)
I m happy for you... It's good to know somebody has a very good morning ^_* I have great day with my baby girl too yesterday...we took a lot of picture because we did enjoy our day. Hopefully today will be a another great day for us... Have good day ^_^
@laken02 (3067)
really glad you morning went well, i wish you many more to come, i am still adjusting to getting up early at 5am on my work days.. i hope to one day get on a regular schedule and be able to get up at the same time and go to bed at same time and get plenty of rest and have enegry for the day :)