Do you spend a lot on cosmetics?

I am in need of something to put on my face. Like a cold cream or something.. I get dry patches on my face all the time. It will get worse in the summer time. I don't use anything but lip gloss or vaseline for my lips. Bt,it is high time I start looking for a face cream.
@CTHanum (8254)
I am not a fan of cosmetics so I don't spend much on it. I just wear moisturizer cream and yes, my favorite stuff vaseline for my lip. I don't even know how to wear make up so I don't need to buy those extra things I guess. I can see the different when we spend money on such stuff and time when we are not spend for it.(^^)
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually i dont because i only put some cosmetics in face like loose powder,eye liner,mascara and a very light lipstick on my lips,i do this every day before i go to work for refreshing and when i arrived in my work i will just re-touch my powder in my face for the oily.
Not on your life. I don't own any makeup at all. Think of the phrase "makeup." to make up, to make believe. Why? Why would I want to make myself into something I'm not, and change my appearance? If the world isn't impressed with me as I am, then it can kiss MyAss.
@lady1993 (13049)
No, not really, i just buy the basic stuff.I have no clue what to buy when it comes to non basic stuff..i just borrow from my sister. But there are salesladies who could point you to the right direction.
@dodo19 (26658)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hardly spend anything on make-up. I can't remember the last time I actually bought make-up. It's just not something that's really important to me. I don't feel like I need to wear make-up, or buy make-up, or anything like that.
@verolop29 (1096)
how old are you? im 30 but as a teen i never broke out. i had no blemishes but now i am and if i go one day without washing my face or not bathing, i will be in big trouble the next day! no kidding! try something and stick to it. a face moisterizer will work on those dry patches, im sure.
@shylade (3138)
I don't spend much with cosmetics because I don't like putting make up. I ma just happy with a face powder, a lip gloss/balm and that's it. Have you tried using almond oil? It is a lighter oil with different nutrients than can be applied on dry spots. I even used it on my son's scar from burns and it worked wonder.
@cloud31 (5811)
I don't spend much on cosmetics but I have a particular brand I'm using and that I stick on it. AT least I have to spend on my cosmetics every 3 months. My lipstick will last at least 3-4 months depends how often I used them. I usually pamper my skin in the night before bed that is when my face is away from polluted environment.I toned it up and apply a night advance recovery cream and thats it.A mask twice a week. And in the morning I just a apply an Extra Brightening Moisture cream contains SPF 15 that block the both UV/UVB rays. For most every 3 months I have to shopped for my cosmetics.
I'm allergic to cosmetics. I don't use any. But I like eye liner. When I spend money on buying cosmetics and something expensive, I feel like I'm wasting a lot of money. I try to keep my face clean and free of dust and easy to do too, i.e, clean my face with milk. It's very good.
@sender621 (14956)
When i was in junior high and first introduced to the world of makeup and what it oculd do for you, I spent so much money buying the latest had to have makeup product. Now hat I am older I am more selective about my makeup. I don;t think I spwnd nearly as much on it now as I used to.
@laken02 (3068)
i do not spend alot on cosmetics at all, yesterday i bought me some pretty purple nail polish and that was the first thing i have bought makeup wise in a very long time, i dont wear makeup or very seldome do. and if i do it is just eye shadow and lip stick , i never wear foundation, at all, nor blush, or the rest, i like the natural look on me.. i have never used a face cream either good luck on finding one good for you.. :)
I really haven't been wearing make-up in a while. I had a reaction to some "mainstream" eye makeup, and that was pretty much the end of it. I've been looking for some good, cruelty-free, eco-friendly makeup (just something to add a little sparkle on evenings out), but I haven't yet found what I'm looking for.
@swapmind (357)
there are many remedies for dry patches,you are try some organic moisturizer ,well i believe in natural looks but sometimes do spend on makeup for general skin treatments.excessive use pf makeup sometime takes away your natural charm and you end up having a painted face.
@chan2zexy (508)
I don't use cosmetics. I only use sunblock and loose powder for my face. I get allergic reactions and most of the time, pimples grow all over my face after putting some make up on. I use lip balm when the weather is dry and toner for my face if I get exposed to extremely dusty condition. =)
@MandaLee (3698)
Hi, I use Ahava Lotion. Ahava Lotion is terrific and moisturizes my skin really well. You can buy it online or in a store. You may want to give it a try. Have a great day!
@bretay61 (723)
I like yo use a little coconut oil on mine.It makes the skin so soft.Doesnt take much and it doesnt leave mine greasy
@surekharathi (14134)
No I not spend more money on cosmetics because I am natural smart hahaha...just kidding. I am not interested in cosmetics so I not spend more money for it.
I spend a lot on cosmetics even though I don't want to. I feel like I have to. I'm always so drawn to makeups and beauty products. I spend on cosmetics more than on clothes and food.
@GemmaR (8527)
I don't wear very much make up, so I suppose that I don't spend as much money as a lot of people do on them. However, one of the things that I always have to have no matter what is a good moisturiser. I have to be able to put some on my hands in the morning when I get up, and then before I go to sleep at night, otherwise my hands are too dry during the course of the day. I spend a fair amount of money on this, as I believe that if something is worth buying, you should try your best to buy the best brand of that product that you possibly can.
@sedel1027 (17868)
I don't spend a lot on cosmetics at all. Maybe twice a year I wear make up, I do keep Burt's Bees lip balm on hand for dry lips. Face cream is the most frustrating product for me. I have normal to oily skin and face cream makes my skin super oily very quickly. I was using Dove face cream and that was discontinued. Oil of Olay is way too heavy for my skin type and I feel like I have a layer of goo on face face - especially during the humid summer. Right now I'm using Burt's Bees Day lotion with SPF 15. It's okay, still too heavy for my skin though. I think it'd work well for you since you have dry skin though.