Is there anything you can't eat or you will get sick..

I have somethings I can't eat that I just happen to love. LIke mango's,eggs,pancakes because of the srup that is. and something I can't spell.. terraki sauce breaks me out real bad.
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually i have and it because of my experience too thats i why i am afraid to eat that again,i dont eat pineapples because it will make my tongue hurt after i eat that,and the other one is pinqapaitan,because it will make my stomach aching all night and i couldn't really sleep because of the hurt i feel.
@chiyosan (29383)
i have love for lots of stuff but i always get an attack for when i drink coffee or too much caffeine. =(
This is one area that I have to say that I feel very lucky in because there is no one in our family that has any kinds of food allergies. In fact, when it comes to allergies at all, there are very few allergies that any of us have aside from seasonal allergies, my husband is allergic to penicillin but that is it. I also have not had to have any kinds of surgery that will alter my ability to eat different foods. My mother had her gall bladder removed and since then, she has not been able to eat salad.
@maurya83 (923)
I have allergy with eggs, whenever i eat eggs i get stomach-ache. It was not same earlier, it started when i was 11-12 years old..
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I don't eat raisins and liver but I do like liver spread in bread.I don't eat corn cause it really make my stomach upset that sometimes lead to LBM.
@mentalward (14697)
I have no food allergies, at least not "normal" allergies. I get a headache whenever I eat tuna but I still eat it. I just have to time it right so there's nothing that I have to do for a few hours after eating it. As far as anything else goes, I can eat anything I want. I cannot stand coconut but that's only because of the taste. I avoid salty foods because my blood pressure is slightly elevated and, even though it is controlled with medication, I still don't want it getting any higher. I avoid extremely sugary things, too, only because I don't want to put on any more weight and chance getting diabetes. (I have the occasional sweet snack but not often.) So, no, there's nothing that I can't eat but I do avoid things that are notoriously unhealthy for us. I worked with a gal who was allergic to strawberries. I think I'd die if I couldn't have my strawberries! I adore them! I just had a big bowl of them yesterday... the day's bounty from my garden. Sadly, their season is coming to an end.
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
Once just I ate shrimp that it was bad and everything itched. But as a vegan everything that comes from animals could make me feel really sick, like vomiting. After learning the horrors of the farms and factory farms, I can't. Plus studies shows meat is 100% linked to cancer, like if we stop eating these poor babies cancer could vanish. And live stock farms are responsible for 80% of deforestation so the world needs to go vegan even if not for the animals.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I'm not allergic to anything but there are foods I can't eat because I'm not used to eating them. Most things fried, a lot of meats, anything super fatty, fake foods - like the high fructose fake pancake syrup, ect. I think its because I eat super healthy, primarily fruits and vegetables, that my stomach just doesn't know what to do with the junk.
• Marikina, Philippines
The srup? Wow. That is so hard not to eat what you love. It is like not eating your favorite food because of a tootache. Well, tootache is a lot of worse than srup.
@Blondie2222 (21221)
Ever since I had my gallbladder removed I have to watch what I eat. Some greasy foods and dairy products make me sick still. But i pretty much still eat whatever just careful on it. Sucks not having a gallbladder but atleast all the issues I had when I had one is gone now.
You say that you can't eat pancakes due to the syrup. Real maple syrup or the fake stuff? If you've only had pancake syrup, rather than good maple syrup (check the label to make sure that it's the real thing--either from Canada or your neighbors in Vermont), that isn't a good gauge. Besides, there are always other toppings. I'm thinking strawberries and whipped cream. Hmm... I just ate breakfast, but now I want pancakes. Eh...
@bretay61 (723)
I am allergic to tomatoes and potatoes.They are part of the deadly nightshade plants.I have ate them all of my life.And always broke out in hives,just didnt put it with food.Well last year I got it so bad I had to have the epipen,and 2 other shots.Was on prednisone,zantac,zyrtec and some other for about 3 months.So anything that has tomatoes or potatoes I avoid.
@gelomon (286)
what you have mentioned above was my favorites especially pancakes. One thing i really foot like was the bittermelon its bitter taste really make me dont like it.
@oldchem1 (8144)
Thankfully I don't have any food allergies. There are only a few foods also that I don't like. I don't like fresh salmon (although I love smoked salmon and tinned salmon) and I don't like butter beans - and that is about it really! I guess that I;m just a greedy madam!!!!
@CTHanum (8254)
Those are all my favorites~(^^) Thanks god I got no serious allergies. I can eat almost any food. It just I need to take it in small intakes like nuts, chocolates..I used to eat a lot those foods but now it will make cause acne and pimples on my face if I don't control it.(^^)
@palonghorn (5486)
I only have to food allergies, eggs, which I use to eat all the time and miss. And anything with cayenne pepper in it, which I love cajun food but cannot eat it. I guess I could eat the cayenne if I had a box of benadryl handy lol. As for eggs, the pain is too much to even attempt to eat eggs, although, I can eat things such as cake or cornbread, guess it is distributed through out enough that I don't get enough of the egg to make me sick.