Any new horror out?

Anyone know of any good new horror books out? I read mostly laurel k hamilton, Kelly armstrong and Carrie Vaughn looking for someone authors to fall unloved with :p
@PageTurner (2827)
Do you like Stephen King? He manages to put out at least one book a year. I'll be glad when the fall gets here and the new books make their debut. Someone who is sort of in the realm of horror is John Connolly. I really enjoy his writing. Perhaps you will, too.
I find Steven kings books extremely hard to get into not one of the books you just can't put down I fine generally I'm not a fan of male authors I don't know what it is but all the books that I can not put down untill they are done are all female authors I think I relate more to their characters and such
I am a READING ADDICT as well! I don't like to watch TV much either, with the exception of a few of my favorite shows (read: NCIS & Desperate Housewives - lol). My genre of choice has to be crime dramas/mysteries. I don't think I have ever read a horror book before... Those might freak me out a little bit. I read an author named Dean Koontz once, and although he isn't considered 'horror' per say, it was pretty TERRIFYING if you ask me! . My favorite authors right now are James Patterson, Lisa Gardner, and Tami Hoag. You should check them out if you haven't. I know they're not horror, they are mainly crime/mystery - but I adore these authors. Best of luck in finding things to read!
I have read Dean Koontz before I found his books ok but not all that exciting
@annavi23 (6302)
So, you mean you like reading horror books or novels? Well, I was like that back then. I do read horror books and novels but then my reading habits lessen and I do watch more than read. If ever I read, it would be more of from internet. and very often i can held a book.
Books or novels they are the same thing. I don't like watching tv or reading much online I have to actually hold the book in my hand and be able to flip the pages nothing beats that