I bought that computer

Yay, eventually, I summon my gut and save that money to get that computer I want. It is a gateway all - in - one computer, 23 inches, 3.3 GHZ, 4G memory, 1 TB hard drive. It was a refurbished item, and only cost $499. The only bummer with it just the wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse, both didn't work with my pc, although they are come with it. I had to purchase 2 USB wired keyboard and mouse. Not such a bad deal isn't it? I would love to use it and show it to you all.
• Vietnam
That is very strong computer, a like one too. It is really cheap.Before I want to buy a computer but now I like a laptop because the pc it very big and it consume much energy and a laptop is save energy than it.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
I love to buy a laptop too because i often to move so that a computer is quite heavy for me...but ...i have not enough money to buy a laptop yet since my last laptop is broken...so sad...
• Vietnam
Yes, laptop is more comfortable than a PC. And I want a laptop, I only want a laptop to use Internet, Game, Music,... I don't ask a laptop very strong!
@ariq01 (102)
Waw.. Nice Package king! 1TB is high valuable capacity on harddisk :D
the time you bought it, did you test the wireless keyboard and mouse? if not. you should check the keyboard and mouse if it have a connectivity to your pc. a wireless keyboard and mouse is connected to pc via a blutooth connection. you should check if your pc have a blutooth dongle to connect your wireless mouse and keyboard.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
First i am happy when you bought a computer...i wish i can do it now..but i can't.. I think it is not really expensive, right? that computer is nice with its features. What's kind of brand of your computer?
@sirnose (2440)
Sometimes you have to install those items on to your computer. Your computer should have come with a cd to install your key board and mouse. This is one of the set backs of buying used computers did it come with a reinstallation cd I bet not. what about the warranty is it good for 90 days or for 1 yr. on parts and labor if something goes wrong? Hope you get lot of enjoyment from your computer.
i thing the wired keyboard and mouse are more and mor faster.If you play computer games, you must use a wired keybord and mouse.