ANOTHER warning!!!

my ex-friend across the street is really annoying me. yesturday we had a lot of wind and a lot of rain for a short period of time. well i was on my front porch and i saw a kids pool floating with the wind. well it ended up right in the middle of my apartment and my other neighbors apartment. i left it there when i left this morning because i was going to let the owners of the pool see it so they could get it back because i dont know where it belongs. i came back from my daughters doctors appointment to a paper on my door about a warning about this pool. i picked it up not trying to get charged for someone elses stuff but for me to get it and not the other neighbors who also have 2 kids really annoyed me more. i am starting to feel like she is doing this on purpose and it is so aggrivating. my grandma said call housing and tell them what she is doing but it was technically on the edge of my yard to and even tho it wasnt mine it says in the lease our yard is our yard we have to keep it clean. what do yall think? does it sound like she is singling me out because she is mad at us? should i call housing to tell them or let it go for now? i would hate for her not to have a job because i called and i complained because even tho we are not friends this is the only income she has to pay her bills and it isnt a lot each month but this is truely getting on my last nerve lol i can let some things slide but a lot of things i cant specially when it happens over and over again.....wounder what else i can get a warning for...sooner or later she will be charging me for these things and i cant afford to pay housing for this.
@laydee (12815)
I think you should complain about it, else she will really think that you stole that pool. Just complain so that the state would know about this situation and not raise it against you should there be more. People like these are just miserable and they want to bring others down with them. It's just sad really that after all the stress of the present situation, someone would add more to it. You take care now and see to it that no more letters come from her without you saying something about it. Have a great MyLot experience ahead!
my husband said he thinks the pool belonged to the people next to me but they have moved out and been out about a week now so they have turned in their keys. this stuff usually goes tot he columns where they pick it up each week so i wouldnt be stealing it but i dont know this for 100% sure but i do see where you are coming from because if this problem presists there could be bigger problems later on. she usually has a lot of drama in her life and i thinks she spends a lot of it unhappy with something so i can agree with you there. i have seen her bring someone else down with her but that was family and that was her brother but hs also helped it out. i didnt think she would do this to a friend specially me. there has been a lot of stress between me and her the pasat like 2 months and i have just been leaving it be and trying to avoid it as best as possible but she seems to keep making it worse bit by bit and since we dont hardly see 1 another i am thinking that this Warning thing was her way of doing so. thank you and i will probly speak with my land lord when they are back in the offices because i dont want this to get to much crazzier. have a good day/night :)
@laydee (12815)
I guess that person indeed needs to get some help. But she wouldn't be able to do so if she thinks that her ways are the ways of the world! hehe.. I think you had better talk to your landlord indeed before it gets crazier. Soon she'll be blaming you for everything bad that has happened to her. You have a good day/night as well!
yes i agree that she needs to get help lol she drinks a lot and has been to rehab a few times over this and it works for a while and then she starts drinking again. the night of our arguement she was drinking and i think it has gotten worse and worse so this may be why she is acting like this. i have seen her become a straight up B***H when she drinks. like i said before i never thought shed be like this but your right i would hate to be taking the blame for everything wrong with her life right now. i think next week they will be in the office but not sure if they are closed to us or not but i am sure they will still answer the phones so i am pretty sure ill be calling my lanlord. i hate to get her in trouble but i would hate it more if i get a charge slip over this stupid stuff. atleast by doing this if i get a charge slip and my lan lord knows about it i will have a better chance of her making it go away lol
okayu crazzydolphin do go to housing with this and tell all so you will not be getting in trouble with the landlord. Its not your pool and you should not be tasseled because wind flew the darned thing into your yard.let them figure outr how t o clear up the mess. we had to go to housing years back because water was leaking don our wallas we tried getting our landlord to fix it or get a plumber and he did nothing. So we called housing and they sent a plumber who repaired the upstairs bathroom leak,the bad thing was that the owner got mad over the plumbing coasts and told the landlord to evict us. we fought through housing again and received triple the cost of the bill and got all our deposits back we moved to a far better apartment in Tustin and not as expensive either.h