Arent you bored of watching item dance in every movies these days?

Well one can witness that item dance has become a crucial part for an Indian movie's fortune at the Box Office. While some opine that an item dance in a movie beguiles and lures the movie-goers, some are of the opinion that item dance has nothing to do with a movie's fortune. Besides,now one can also see that every movie being directed today has atleast an item dance in it. What do u have your say regarding this? Do u believe that an item dance can boost a movie's fortune? Do you enjoy watching too many of item dancing on TV these days?
@Micmac (8453)
It doesn't bother me that much. I can watch the item dance and some tunes are catchy. Most of them are raunchy. I guess it's the pretty girls dancing that make it popular as well as a good music beat.
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Most of them are raunchy and are comfortable to watch with the elder ones. They indeed add a glam quotient and a trademark to a movie. That is the reason why every other movie is having an item dance. What say?
@Micmac (8453)
Many movies become hits over night with the right item number that entertains the public with a good music score, beauty dancing like snake charmer. haha. It pulls in the crowds. I think the elders and young people want to see something racy in movies and item numbers can give zest to a boring movie but too many item numbers in one movie is kind of monotonous.
yeah u are right. No doubt the elders and young people want to see something racy in movies but it should not be that raunchy that one will get uncomfortable while watching it. It should be made n such a way that people of all ages alike can watch it and have fun while doing so. What say?
@shivanisd (388)
yes i am bored. but these songs are made for people who have cheap tastes- they can be poor or rich. i dont watch hindi movies anyway so it doesnt affect me a lot.
Oh thanx for the response. Well i believe as long as the film script really demands it, item dance should not be there in a movie. There is a lot of skin show these days in those item dance performances with some skimpy outfits that is supposed to affect children and veterans...