The continuing Facebook IPO Saga

The news keeps getting worse and worse for Facebook when it comes to its disastrous IPO. The stock keeps dropping even when the stock market goes up. it was one of the biggest losers on Wall Street yesterday. there are now class action lawsuits agains Facebook because of the IPO and Mark Zuckenberg is no longer one of the richest men in the world. However, he is not exactly going hungry or anything like that. I do not think that he will be joining mylot or clixsense or swagbucks anytime soon. He must have gotten some really bad advice from someone. I wonder if somebody or some group was out to get him. Could he and Facebook be the victim of a conspiracy?
@PageTurner (2827)
Anything's possible. But don't forget, during the opening sell of the IPO facebook did some things that were somewhat untoward, and at the least, not fair to all potential buyers. When these sorts of things happen, confidence wanes, and stock prices fall.
All sorts of things went wrong during the IPO but was it face book's fault? Zuckenberg is keeping quiet possibly on the advice of lawyers. There are lawsuits out there and ongoing investigations.
I don't know if it is fb's fault. I am learning as I go along. Has any more come of Mr. Gabriele, the Pope's ex-butler?
Yes, I hope so, too.
I really think that the main issue that he is facing is because of the fact that he didn't choose the right time in history to make his company public. Right now the economy is really struggling and because of the struggling economy, a lot of public businesses are suffering a lot as well. I don't think that there is any kind of a conspiracy, instead, I just think that Mark Zuckerburg made a bad overall decision.
I agree that Mark Z. made some bad decisions but I feel that someone was advising him. I think that he got some very bad advice but from whom? I think the price of the stock was set too high. I originally heard about $25 and then it kept getting jacked up until it was $38.00. I wonder if it would have done much better at $25.00. I wonder why Facebook even went public but most especially at this time period.
@TheIzers (680)
Well the top players still won big 104 billion and I was upset that they played such a game. I lost big because of that :-(
Did your buy Facebook stock? I would be interested in how much you lost. I do not understand why Facebook even went public. Did they need the money? We still do not know what is going to happen with this disaster of an IPO. It is a good thing that Mark's wife is a doctor. She might end up being the breadwinner. They look real cute and real in love on their honeymoon.
@petersum (4525)
If you watch "the social network" movie, you will soon come to understand that Zuckerberg isn't a nice person and business wise is a complete rat! How anyone would trust him is quite beyond my understanding. He is his own worst enemy. Whatever happens, time will prove me correct that NO web site is worth a billion dollars! 100 Billion is just ridiculous!
I saw The Social Network and it was a great movie. Jesse Eisenberg did a great job. I have read a lot of reviews and musings about the movie. Most persons have said that The Social Network was not very accurate and that Zuckenberg is not that bad of a person. A lot of persons have been by his side for years including his new wife. I do not know if he is a genius or not but persons with his level of intelligence and creativity are often very difficult. Steve Jobs and Bob Dylan were not / are not the easiest persons to understand or to deal with.