Do you ever have nightmares when it rains..

This has never happened to me before. Last night adrian fell out sleep on the couch I was dead asleep in the bed. I kept waking up with horror in my mind. I went to go get him to come to bed with me. I never had this happen to me ever. I could not understand it. I love the rain beating on the window sill. Last night it scared the mess out of me.
Barometric pressure makes our bodies do alot of strange things. I love the rain. We had a great lightning storm lastnight around 2a. Lit up the sky. I kept waiting for it rain but it didn't. I had a dream the other night that I woke up and could see some strange man walking down our hallway. Weird. It's rare that I even remember a dream much less have it so vivid and scarey.
@ajithlal (14568)
I think most probably it is something that was your mind that made you have nightmare. I think most probably you should try to keep your mind calm I think it would be good to have Adrian come to the bed early when you go to sleep and you will not feel alone in the bed and you will feel comfortable that you are not alone.
I think your brain and body was reacting to a change in the barometric pressure in the area due to the rain storm. I used to get spooked when it was thundering and the wind was blowing the branches and they scratched my window at the old house. I knew what it was but it was still unnerving.
@subhojit10 (7382)
Yeah it do happened to me once when we had a powercut due to heavy rainfall and it was raining cats and dogs. I felt as if i was stuck in an abandoned house... It was very much scary that night but very soon i slept off..
@asliah (11148)
hi, actually when its raining i will love more to sleep because its the time to sleep well coz its cold even there's lightning and thunders,and of course i never experienced to have nightmares even one and im thankful for that because im not scare to sleep when its raining.
@bLadeee (403)
Not sure if i wasn't have a nightmare for a long time or i just don't remember it. maybe you're just stressed just like what other said.
@enelym001 (8333)
Sometimes I do have nightmares when it is raining. But not all the time. I'm having nightmares normally when I am stressed and thinking of lots of problems.
@sid556 (31005)
No..that has never happened to me. I love the rain and I love thundershowers. The other night though, I did get kind of scared. I was at home and it was pouring so so hard. I was listening to music and not the news so unbeknown to me, we had flooding. My daughter called me for a ride from work. Her place had closed early and I just assumed that business was slow because of the weather. OMG..I had such a time getting to her! So many streets were closed due to flooding. I made it but it took a while. They are still cleaning up and we have more rains coming down and flood watches.
@winterose (39918)
bad dreams often happen when you are stressed out and worried about something. hon.
@911Ricki (13602)
I rarely have nightmares but I cant recall whether they were based from the weather. I dont normally have nightmares just a sudden waking up and feeling like Im falling sometimes.
Never! I keep my radio on at night so no matter what happens, I can hear music instead of being alone with my head. lol