Toy ideas?

@911Ricki (13602)
Marco is a chewer and I hear him at night chewing away. Its not like he eats and eats he just chews. I bought him this hut (its grass or something), it says it ediable. He chews on it but its big and he flings it around. He is getting bored of this now, also the other toys I bought him (just like a kid I know). He chewed one of the bars on the cage the other night so I need something to keep him busy, as now hes chewing his litter box. I just dont want him to have any bad habbits. I would rather spend the money on toys, to keep him happy then chewing on the box or cage as if Im at work what if something happens. I bought him this corn cob toy, it rattles, and make noises. Also, has a similar carrot, which can be chewed on. A key ring with these wood carrots on it which is meant for chewing and their teeth. He has his stuff duckie (that came with him and he is ignoring). Also, came with this thing that hangs from the roof with a bell and blocks. I bought him these apple sticks (2packs) and he wont touch them either. The other day I gave him a box and he played with it for 10 minutes then left it. I gave him a toilet paper roll same thing. A few cat balls and toys and after a few days he got bored of them. I was thinking I need something that makes noises. When I cleaned his cage I forgot to hang the little ball thingy you put the hay from that goes down from the roof, he was flinging that around, and hitting it against his bowls to make noise. This morning he was clinging his two bowls around and was happ with that. So Im thinking something that makes noises I need, and something to keep him going for awhile. He does watch TV in the afternoon / late night with me. He will sit hanging out of his door, and stare at the TV which is funny. But while Im at work I want him to not just be in a cage have something to do. He isnt a fan of coming out of his cage, he will poke his head out, but not want to come out like some rabbits do. Any ideas of what I can keep him busy with?.
@ElicBxn (60677)
He's still adjusting to his new place, he'll probably come out more when he's been there longer.
@911Ricki (13602)
Yes, he is still adjusting. Ive never had a rabbit before so Im not sure what to expect. I think he is adjusting well, and he is getitng spoiled. Im hoping later this week to grab him some toys.
@ElicBxn (60677)
http://www.rabbit.org/ http://www.rabbit.org/care/living-with-a-house-rabbit.html http://www.myhouserabbit.com/
we have always given our rabbits logs to chew and scratch. They need to be able to wear them down because they keep growing and can actually become too long an annoying for them.
@911Ricki (13602)
I bought him some apple sticks from the store, but he wont touch them. He chews on his litter pan, and the cage more. I may try a few other products and see what he likes. Did you just get a log from outside? I thought rabbits could only have certain types of wood.
I did but we have maples and apple trees everywhere so knowing they are safe that is what I gave them. Our last guy lived to be 8 and a half ! We also had some maple wood balls for him. We bought them at a carving shop as they where not treated with anything.