Aamir at Varanasi wedding.

A few days ago, Aamir Khan, the Bollywood superstar of Indian films, flew to Varanasi to attend the wedding of Ramlakhan Pawan’s son. Ramlakhan Pawan happens to be an auto-rickshaw driver whose auto Amir hired during a trip in 2009 and promised to treat him as a real-life friend. So when this auto-rickshaw driver turned up in Mumbai with a wedding invite, Aamir Khan could not turn it down. It definitely shows the greatness of Amir but they say that it is a publicity stunt of Amir as his debut as an anchor in television was just a few days away when he did it. What’s your analysis about it?
@shivanisd (388)
who cares. Aamir Khan is a fake. He has an illegitimate son by a white woman and he has never even met him. His father has disowned him, his brother is mentally unwell and attacked him, jiah khan is his fathers' brother's illegitimate daughter and Aamir left his wife for a younger woman. I think SRK is million times a better person than Aamir. At least he's honest about himself. 100 choohe khake billi haj ko chali but public sab janti hai!! Amair's family is cuckoo!!
Hello shivanisd What does it matter if Aamir Khan's mother is white? I saw that you were very upset to another user on here because you accused that user of being rude to you because of your race and nationality. And yet here you are judging another person because of the color of their mother?? What is going on here. Have you no integrity?
Hi pageturner, please read carefully before you comment on my posts. I said Aamir khan has a son by a white woman. The fact that he hasn't acknowledged his son born out of wedlock is whats wrong. He pretends to be a very truthful person. In america, its not a big deal but in India it is a very big issue. If you are not familiar with indian customs and tradition, that's not my fault. btw, do you even know who aamir khan is??
@PageTurner (2827)
This is fascinating, DoctorDidi. I am not aware of any of these characters, but I am interested to learn more. One can't help but wonder, that even if it's a publicity stunt, for one thing, Aamir Khan kept his word to treat Ramlakhan Pawan as a real life friend. For another thing, perhaps the shrewd one here is Ramlakhan Pawan. What are your thoughts?
@SHAMRACK (8446)
Dear friend, I do not want to compare other actors, but it is seen Aamir Khan is doing something for the society. May be it could be projected in many ways those who dislike him. But I could see even in his movie he had been closer to huamnity side comparing many other aritists. As a celebrity this act reminds me of Krishna meeting his close friend Kuchale and having the food that was brough by him. Even though I do not know much on Aamir Khan as a person. I do admire his work in movies and other social work he does....
I think it is great! He is my favorite Bollywood actor. Even if it was a publicity stunt the groom gets to have a superstar at his wedding! Woo, wait a minute ? Will his t.v. job mean he won't be making anymore movies?