our griefs and sorrows

Hello Everyone here Ji, [b]"Our grief, falls and sorrows are our own and we should not share with others else it will be made a point of criticism . Our such falls have many segments and we should analyse each of them and initiate a remedial action so that such short falls should not be repeated. Our happiness and success should be shared with our good wishers. This too have different segments and our good wishers should analyse and practice the same enabling them to become a successful personality. "[/b] May God bless You and have a great
@jricky1 (6809)
Thank you,my friend.For really taught me a lesson.I learn that it is my pleasure and luckily i almost get everything that normal people have.So i should be gratitude though sometimes can be frustrated.And so, just enjoy every single new day.It's a gift. Good day.
Hello my friend jricky1 Ji, So nice of you for your positive response. Everyday we learn something and there is no end of learning.ERnjoy life with great satisfaction. May God bless You and have a great
@MoonGypsy (4613)
i agree. when people have one mind on one agenda, it gets accomplished. this includes well wishes from your supporters. when you have enough people praying for you in their minds and hearts, then your success is just one step closer to being achieved.
Hello my friend MoonGypsy Ji, Thanks . So nice of you for your positive response. Let's make our life trouble free, and if aty all troubles do knock the door, we should be able to entertain them in positive manner and after they satisfied, show the door out. May God bless You and have a great