It's good to be back!

Greetings, myLot family. I disappeared last summer because I was pregnant and just busy and not feeling well. I've already had the baby of course and she is five months old now. So, I seem to have slightly more time on my hands and feel like I can resume participating in some of my old sites again, including myLot. I'm happy to be back in action! Lol. The only thing I am unhappy about is, upon logging in today, I noticed my prior earnings that were around $6 have been reset to $0. I am definitely sad about that. I guess it has just been too long since I've been here. I was already set up for disappointment though, because it was not the first site I've come back to in the past few days after being absent a year and had my hard worked balances taken. Ugh. But, what can you do? Nothing. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things real soon! I look forward to mingling with all you again. Good day!
@maean_19 (4662)
Hi Lovely, I am so happy for you my dear, you have your new angel. As for me, I am still anticipating that day I think 2 years from now. I am also inactive here at mylot because of work. However, I see to it that I log in once in a while but does not exceed a month. If I am not mistaken, once you are not active or have not logged in within 3 months, your earnings get forfeited. Too bad, it happened to you. For me, my earnings are still intact even I do not come here that often. Logging in at least once a month is sufficient for you to keep your earnings. This time, I think you'll need some hard work again. Good luck my friend!
Thanks! My husband and I are no stranger to little angels though, we have three children. :) If you don't login that much as you said, how do you get enough earnings here?
@maean_19 (4662)
Hi again Lovely, I used to be very active here like everyday I log in here. Of course, that was 3 years ago wherein I have to set a target like I needed to write 10 quality posts a day or even more. The secret there is quality post and not quantity. For instance, I have to make sure that every post I submit will reward me 3 to 5 cents. If you can do more than 10 posts a day with quality, there is no doubt you can reach that $10 earnings within 2 months. I got paid here 5 times and if I was that active and able to submit more than 10 post a day, maybe I get paid more than 5 times. Unfortunately, I can only work here for an hour then during breaks. About quality post, I have to say that your discussion or comment has to be sensible. Avoid one line discussion or comments. Maintain that 5 lines and up in order for you to receive 3 cents up earnings every post. If I am not mistaken, I know a member here who is so very active and really earns here every month or 2 months. That is really possible. Hope I was able to help you out and encourage you.
Thanks for the insight. You definitely did encourage me. I knew this place was about quality, but I didn't know in what sense. You can have good quality in shorter amounts I suppose and have poorer quality in longer posts. But, I will do my best. I was wondering how much I would need to do on here to make cashout every month. I would have to make at least .30-.35 cents every day to make $10 each month. At roughly .03 for a decent post that would be about 10 posts a day. But this is all estimation and I probably won't be able to do it exactly the same every day. After all, I do have a life outside of the internet. But I'm going to try my best and see what I can earn in the next month. :)
@Chikezie (386)
Hello LovelysOdd Welcome to back to mylot platform. Good to have you back. I believe it was a refreshing time for as you took care of your baby, you re-energized for activity online. Glad that the baby is 5 months old. My greetings to the babe. Pretty hard on you to lose $6 but anyway I believe with pragmatism, you can re-coup back what you have lost. Most sites online give 3 months of account termination and earnings forfeited and a long time of inactivity. Hope to see your contribution as we make mylot richer and more informative. Cheers once LovelyxOdd
Hey friend, thanks for the encouragement. You are right, it was nice having a little break from the internet and making money and to just be able to spend time with my new little one. But now I am ready to work hard!
=) Welcome back. And congrats on your little angel! If we do not log in for 30 days we lose our earnings. =( Even if you just logged in for a few minutes and logged back off your earnings would be there still. I'm sorry you lost them. I hope to see you around here more often now.
Thank you hun. I am going to make a note to stay active or at least log in to maintain my account in the future. :)
@nemrac12 (388)
welcome back mylotters and congratulations to your baby... is that your first baby? well im sure you're so excited and so protected to your angel. good my earnings did not dissappear because the last time i open my account was last january?
Thank you and nope, this is our third child. A new baby is very demanding, but now that I have more free time I can get back to it. Glad your earnings stayed in place. It's hard work reaching the minimum amount to cashout. Good luck!
@shylade (3137)
Welcome back. We are the same, I just got back to mylot early this year after almost two years. Now I'm thinking why I got lost and away from mylot. I don't realize all the benefits mylot is offering until this year, haha. Anyway, like you I get busy with my work and my baby who is not a baby now because he will turn to on June 16.
Congrats on coming back. It looks like we both left for similar reasons. Family comes first, ya know! I enjoy being social online and making money too. So mylot is the place to be! Hope to see more of you around here. Happy mylotting. :)
@Dominique25 (9476)
Glad to hear that your back. Life really can keep us busy. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I'm sure that she has kept you pretty busy. I hope that are also able to get your earnings up again.
Thank you. This makes child number three for us! We are definitely busy. But I have a plan to be extra active this month and see how much I can accumulate. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to reach cashout in just 30 days?
Welcome back, nice to meet you, please accept my friend request. Thanks!
Sorry you lost your earnings... But on a better note welcome back! I was on My lot 5 or 6 years ago then I stopped for about 2 years, not really sure why... But now last week I am back on my lot also! After being on here the last couple of days I realize that I have really missed not being on here. You learn so many new things about different topics :)
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Nice to know that your back. There will be times that we may not be active here due to some things that we have to do and busyness in other things.But at least we can go back and continue sharing and participating here. Welcome back and have fun.Enjoy.
Welcome back, friend! You had the best reason to be away for so long. But mylot resets the earnings if you donĀ“t login for some time. Maybe the next time you are busy, take a little amount of time each month to answer a post or two. That will be enough. Now, to earn again and to have fun here.