Adrina is worried about me going to the hospital.

I can tell you now I am not going there. I was not able to eat two days now and all of today because,my sister is having family problems. We are trying to help her the best we can but,i feel terrible for her. She is stressed to the max right now. I worry about how the situation will effect her three boys. I am telling him not to worry but all he keeps saying is please eat something. I took a bite of a pice of meat and i was done. I want to stop smoking as well and after this pack is gone I will not buy any more. I have no desire to eat and i will try tonight after I cook dinner. my favorite fried pork chops.
@blue65packer (11835)
Lots of people don't eat when they stress out. I am the other way! I eat to much! I think as long as you stay dehydrated and don't become sick your should not have to go to the hospital. Maybe you should at least drinking some like Assure. At least you would be getting something good into your system! Hope things get better!
I am going to shop for that tonight because,I am not sure I will be able to eat. I will get some water now too. My mouth is very dry..
I am proud of you! Not that you aren't eating but that you don't feel a need to go to the hospital. You will eat some of those pork chops. He worries too much. But he loves you so it's okay. Haha I hope your sister gets through this okay. Ofcourse you are going to stress over family troubles.
I ate one small posk chop and a slim slice of pound cake. later I had an apple and for dinner I had some salad. So,it all worked itself out. he feels much better now. thanks.
Sounds like you ate a very healthy diet that day. Glad he's feeling better.
I have had some pretty hard times, but never in my life have I felt too upset to eat!!
I could not undesrstand it myself. I normally get snackish when I am stressed out.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I hope that you are feeling a little better and that you have been able to eat. When we are stressed it can be difficult to enjoy even something as simple as eating a meal. Our whole body and mind becomes focused on what is going on. I hope that your sister's situation will improve and that she will not be as stressed either.
I've been through sone hard times before, but never too upset to eat.