firefox's latest update?

Hello Lotters, I am an ubuntu user so am not sure if this is applicable to every one here. just recently i got a different kind of update coming from firefox. The latest update seemed to have similar stuff with the Opera and Google Chrome. it seem they are really competing with other browsers out there. because in opera and google C, there's some kind of different boxes of all the sites you've entered and just click it and it will appear on the new tab. nothing new, it's just that firefox seemed to be competing with a lot of different browsers out there. I have two other browser in case firefox slows down. Have a nice day.
@victorkrish (1522)
Today you can found that Firefox version 13 is ready to be use in our computer. Every each version is made a some application that makes a good and fast connection browser. This is make all to use the new version and not far from the latest technology. Most of people like to use new browser if can. They just hunger to have new latest technology, even have a many of competition list. You may try all, choose which is your right choice.
Hello victorkish, to be honest, i didn't care much about this new update of theirs but i just noticed they are imitating other browsers. I cared more about the fast internet speed and how the browser gets to the site am browsing. not much of a new tech to me
Yeah, almost same with me too. I am lazy to get know all latest news about technology even it is a necessary in this global world.
@ariq01 (102)
i use Chrome Letran :D Chrome is better then fire*fox maybe, but the elite one is firefox
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Don't care about that at all. Just make Firefox faster and I'll be happy.
hello Bionicman, hahaha I strongly believe in you there. but come to think of it, in my experience firefox has always been faster most of the time.I am happy when using firefox because it keeps me saving time from browsing the net for my inerest. Have a nice day.
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi; I have been using Firefox 4 and it works fine. I am not really fond of using the latest updates when it comes to software unless the hardware demands for it, like the latest 4GB, 1TB HDD, 1GB VGA that go well with 64 bit OS. I am still using old 2.3GHz CPUs, Win XP 32 bit is still my turf and I have nothing to do with updates whatever it may be.
Hello Rog0322, Not really sure what kind of version firefox i have now because it's been days since I've downloaded a version of it because of it's previous verson crashed. another thing was that I've been using Unbuntu for the last three years and has forgotten what windows really looked like. anyways, thanks for sharing. have a nice day.