How fast is the earning in Tagvillage?

I think this site is interesting but before I invest anything, I'd like to know how fast is the earning here. For all those who are already members of this site, what is the minimum earnings let say for one tag in a day? Thanks for all your help guys.
@aerous (13474)
I still thinking about this site but I don't know how it work...
you do not need to worry about that, I can help you understand how tagvillage works and help you in any way.
From the way I understand it, we have to buy a tag which is worth $1 and all we need is to choose a profitable tag. Every time someone use that tag we earn from it. I still do not know the complex things about it. Looking forward leon for your help. Thanks a lot!
@aerous (13474)
Hello eon, I want to thank about that help you extent to me I appreciate it so much, my friend. Since you open it to I take your advice and getting started with your help. I really don't know what exactly that tagvillage is all about. Give some point friend to be a publisher...I am already a member in that site almost a year ago now...but still not earn any single cent Give me some details friend
that is a good question but the answer of your question varies. it depends to others it is really fast, and still to others really slow and to many they are confused how it works. you will earn more money in the future when you build good tags, buy more positions in the millionaires and use your webpages with tagvllage. through these you will surely building your future with tagvillage.
@suraj7nov (1737)
if you have any experience there can you share some tips
Oh thanks this is a very helpful information. I think I'd like to invest now. But how many tags did you buy to earn $100 per month, if you don't mind? Thanks. Can you let us know the most profitable tags to choose?
4000 tags so that means you already invested $4,000? Does it mean I have to purchase as many tags as that to earn $100 a month? I know where the tag gold mine is. But I doubt if all of it are profitable. That is why I was asking what tags are more profitable for you. How much is the earning of one tag based on your experience?