Funny moments at the office

@shylade (3137)
I am about to use our comfort room at our office when I saw my co-worker peeping at the CR's window asking fro help. She was locked inside. The know of that comfort room was already malfunctioning and for replacement already. The Maintenance personnel already removed the knob but she don't know that the lock part (i don't know how they call it) was still there. She also closed the main door because the knob of the CR was not there. Good thing I went there and so her. I immediately get the key of the main door and call a maintenance personnel to remove the whole lock. We are all laughing after that. She's perspiring a lot (because of the tension) and she even told us that next time she will bring her cellphone with her when using the comfort room, haha. It's not an easy situation but still she finds her self laughing at it.This made my day and I feel a lot better because laughing releases the stress accumulated through the weekdays. what about you? Do you have funny moments you can share at the office or even at home?
@ardoy0731 (6865)
It also happened here at the ladies comfort room.The door lock was stuck and can't really open.She keep on banging the door so we got curious what was happening.We immediately when to the pantry to know what was it.She ask for help cause the door can't open.We eventually get the key but it is not working the lock was already broken.We do everything until we decided to remove the whole door know and lock for her to get out.
@shylade (3137)
That is much terrible. My co-worker is much luckier that she don't have to wait that long. Thanks for sharing!
It's Amaziing