Constipation of children

@nita04 (195)
I have a grandson who is 4 years old and have been constipated since he was an infant. I have consulted pediatricians and they prescribed karo light syrup, laxatives, to change diet with more fibers but until now it is still the same problem. Every time there is an urge to move his bowel, he is already out of sight and trying to control that it won't go out because he is afraid of the pain. If you have experience with this kind of problem and was able to resolve it, hope you can share.
@DoctorDidi (7030)
I think your grandson may get some better result if he takes plenty of drinking water every day.
@nita04 (195)
Thanks, but he'd been drinking plenty of water and juices but it is still the same. We are still in a now you see him now you don't situation and he will hold up to the urge until 3 to 4 days which I am afraid might affect his health.
You should then try to make it a regular habit for him to go to the toilet at a particular time in the morning.
You can give him Aloe vera juice and a a regular intake of warm water. You will get results.
@nita04 (195)
You mean the juice directly taken from the leaves or stalk?
If you have the plant nothing like the jelly from inside. You can add a bit of the bitter part also. It works wonders. But do give plenty of warm water too.
Since you've consulted a pediatrician, prescribing those different laxatives and others, it should be enough to make something work out. However, if it seems it doesn't improve, I may just suggest that you administer an herbal supplement called Reishi Gano and Ganocelium, there might be more than just constipation. I don't know the exact circumstances but the kind of food given to him and water might be a factor. I just hope that something will work out best for him.
@asdomencil (4276)
You need to make your grandson drink plenty of water or just keep him hydrated all the time. Drinking water is one. Also, you can feed him juicy fruits except pineapple and mango because of their abrassive property. Have him eat soupy meals. try to avoid dry and fried foods. Is he taking formula milk? If yes, it might not compatible with him, try to change his milk instead. Also, adding a bit sugar to his water can help. Half teaspoon to a 6 ounce of water can probably help. Do this once a day.